Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Donated $5 but ads still appear
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2
Hi there!

I had donated $5 and had my account upgraded so I didn't have to wait for the timer each time I downloaded a torrent but the ads still keep showing. I had used PayPal to donate and the upgrade was done manually by an admin. Can someone help me with the ads?

Cheers!
Hello, NastyPirate.
Ads will be disabled if user donated $15. With $5 donation only torrent download delay disables.
(04-24-2017, 10:35 AM)zzashpaupat Писал(а): [ -> ]Hello, NastyPirate.
Ads will be disabled if user donated $15. With $5 donation only torrent download delay disables.

I donated (via PayPal) 30, on April 25.   As of yet, I have NOT got an acknowledgement and the ad's/delays are still on the page.
(05-02-2017, 12:56 AM)jfbar167 Писал(а): [ -> ]

I donated (via PayPal) 30, on April 25.   As of yet, I have NOT got an acknowledgement and the ad's/delays are still on the page.

Your account has been upgraded. Thank you for donation.

Please read instructions carefully: if you donate via PayPal, please contact me via DM or email and I will upgrade your account.
(05-02-2017, 12:56 AM)jfbar167 Писал(а): [ -> ]

Ah thanks for the clarification. So if I donated another $10 for a total of $15 the ads will be gone? Or do I have to donate another $15 altogether?
Just 10$ for a total of 15$

I donated $5 a while back, and nothing has changed for me...
I too have donated $5, but delay is still on. Emailed zzashpaupat, but mail came back undelivered!
Hi, I donated USD 5 days ago as well and delays are still there. Fortunately I didn't donated a bigger amount...
(10-20-2017, 04:27 PM)mightyelric Писал(а): [ -> ]Hi, I donated USD 5 days ago as well and delays are still there. Fortunately I didn't donated a bigger amount...

Sorry for that occasion. Your profile has been upgraded. Thank you for donation!
Страниц: 1 2