Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: english help
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
is there someone who can explain me in english how to upload torrents here ?

Thanks
Yes, I can.
I can do it as well)))
(04-24-2011, 11:35 PM)NightDivine Писал(а): [ -> ]I have a question too. I created a torrent file, filled in the form and uploaded it. Next, I pressed ''download'', as instructions state. However, I can see there are no seeds. My name appears only in the ''peers'' list. Is that normal or did I do something wrong? What should I do next, so it doesn't turn into ''dead''?

probably you try to download in other directory, dont you?
the directory of downloading and the directory with the torrent file should be the same.
well.. maybe it is because of the torrent client?
as I understood, you tried to upload smthng and you failed, because you are shown as a peer in your client, in other words, you are downloading from yourself? I'll try to think over it till evening and than I'll maybe tell you the solution of the problem=)
(04-25-2011, 11:24 AM)NightDivine Писал(а): [ -> ]The directory is the same, guys, I checked it. And I don't see what the problem is. Any other suggestions?
Thank you.
If you've saved the torrent file in the uploaded (album) folder, you can't seed. Download your torrent file to another one when my suggestion is right.