Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Are there any Industrial music trackers like one?
mentallo Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Oct 2017
Рейтинг: 0
Icon_twisted  Are there any Industrial music trackers like one?
I love metal of course and this site is amazing for that but when it comes to new industrial (and all its sub and sub sub genres) its lacking a bit. Anybody know of a site for "all things industrial" that is a torrent tracker and not a sitye that has all their stuff on "Turbobit"?
07-28-2018, 01:50 AM
Найти Ответить
Blessedbythesabbath Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: May 2018
RE: Are there any Industrial music trackers like one?
sorry for being out of topic, but if anybody knows a RAC torrent site, id be very grateful.
Hell seger! Drinks
08-01-2018, 04:17 AM
Найти Ответить
Anarchy-X Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2019
(07-28-2018, 01:50 AM)mentallo Писал(а): I love metal of course and this site is amazing for that but when it comes to new industrial (and all its sub and sub sub genres) its lacking a bit. Anybody know of a site for "all things industrial" that is a torrent tracker and not a sitye that has all their stuff on "Turbobit"?

I was hoping to find an answer to this question, myself. 

Industrial
Aggrotech
EBM
Noize

Witch House
Death / Goth Rock
Ethereal

etc etc 

I'm surprized there doesn't seem to be one given how popular goth/cyber/rivithead/et. al. clubs are. One of my first experiences with goth/industrial music was through P2P filesharing.
05-07-2019, 07:25 AM
Найти Ответить
garethgg Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2019
Also very interested in hearing about other trackers, i +1 Anarchy-X
05-24-2019, 10:13 AM
Найти Ответить
WhiteThresh
Unregistered

(07-28-2018, 01:50 AM)mentallo Писал(а): I love metal of course and this site is amazing for that but when it comes to new industrial (and all its sub and sub sub genres) its lacking a bit. Anybody know of a site for "all things industrial" that is a torrent tracker and not a sitye that has all their stuff on "Turbobit"?

Rutracker have a dedicated sub for 'all things industrial', both mp3 and flac
05-25-2019, 12:42 PM
Ответить
maenewton
Unregistered

Also interested. 
10-02-2019, 07:11 AM
Ответить
Nicholas8990 Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2015
Hi, my name is Nicholas and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. This is my industrial project in which I mix several styles and just released the album. I would love to share it with you and listen some opinions. The album has 17 songs and I recorded every instrument and vocal line (each song has already been copyrighted as each letter and piece of graphic art presented in the album, you can downloaded for free, just press buy and put 0usd, it comes with an artbook too). I remain attentive to any comments you may make in case you are interested in knowing my project!

Also I want that the album be uploaded here since I want to contribute with original material to the page.

https://withthorns.bandcamp.com/album/the-factuality

https://soundcloud.com/with-thorns
10-03-2019, 01:40 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)