Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Donated no change
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3
I donated in August and only recently noticed no changes to my account
Same for me
i have donated as well but on the donation page says to email them with the sum, your email and your nickname so i think someone has to manually change your status. I do not think its automated
Same here
(08-01-2019, 09:27 PM)dextherion Писал(а): [ -> ]Same for me

Your profile updated
(08-14-2019, 07:52 AM)FrostbiteKingdom Писал(а): [ -> ]i have donated as well but on the donation page says to email them with the sum, your email and your nickname so i think someone has to manually change your status. I do not think its automated

Your profile updated
(08-15-2019, 09:29 AM)zopwangdur Писал(а): [ -> ]Same here

See DM please
I WANT MY MONEY OR MY CHAGES NOW!!!
(08-21-2019, 08:51 PM)__DAN__ Писал(а): [ -> ]I WANT MY MONEY OR MY CHAGES NOW!!!

From another post above yours:

i have donated as well but on the donation page says to email them with the sum, your email and your nickname so i think someone has to manually change your status. I do not think its automated

Might I suggest you chill and listen to some stoner/doom metal in the meantime? Rock on!
(08-15-2019, 01:28 PM)zzashpaupat Писал(а): [ -> ]
(08-15-2019, 09:29 AM)zopwangdur Писал(а): [ -> ]Same here

See DM please

I donated using papal, and sent the e-mail with the info requested to the link provided, and my email was sent back saying it couldn't be delivered because the address does'nt exist.......
Could you please update my account so that I know it's ok to donate more or not. 
Thank you,
Страниц: 1 2 3