Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: question
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Is there a way to offer your extra points to some struggling members. Maybe via contest?
what?
Personally I think that the system is set up correctly & thus encourages new members to seed. Offering bigger bonuses to get their ratio high is defeating the object. This is a peer 2 peer site & seeding torrents is the only way to keep torrents alive.

Smile3
I uploaded a torrent, and it was seeding just fine. made a correction using EDIT, and re-seeded it. Now my "green" seeding is showing it "red". why?
(08-23-2013, 01:03 AM)N16H7M4RE Писал(а): [ -> ]I uploaded a torrent, and it was seeding just fine. made a correction using EDIT, and re-seeded it. Now my "green" seeding is showing it "red". why?

Technically there is nothing wrong with that mate. It will get back to normal seeding(rather it should) Smile3
(04-12-2013, 10:55 AM)CrowsNest Писал(а): [ -> ]Personally I think that the system is set up correctly & thus encourages new members to seed. Offering bigger bonuses to get their ratio high is defeating the object. This is a peer 2 peer site & seeding torrents is the only way to keep torrents alive.

Smile3

true dat, but to some extent that mechanism favors popular and recently released records. Those that seek rare records tend to be somehow disadvantaged