Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Italian folk metal
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2
Hi, do you know any italian folk metal bands? I mean, with traditional italian instruments and all, and I don't want any of that hard/heavy/thrash bs, I'd prefer something more black or even death.
If you have any other country in mind, please let me know too, I might be interested, especially if it isn't as common  as say, viking, norweigan, you name it, that's already seen everywhere.
Thanks
A really cool guy (or gal): duceboia, already recommended me some bands, so just in case somebody else wants to know them too:
Dyrnwyn, Furor Gallico, Kanseil, Barad Guldur
They're all really good, so far I'm really digging Furor Gallico
You're right with Furor Gallico. Their ex-bass player is a friend of mine and with that as an excuse I went to see them a lotta times. They got the right attributes plus some real charisma on stage. Something you should look for also is Folkstone, as a more mainstream wave of Folk, but really enjoyable!

Take care dude!

Pizza maccheroni e CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thank you, I'll take a listen, downloading it right now, although I don't exactly like how that "more mainstream wave of Folk" thing you said sounds to be honest XD
I'm a fool for traditional instruments, I can like a song or a band even if it's not good just because it has traditional elements into it, but I also despise what they call regular Heavy Metal (which is usually hard rock or prog./alternative stuff) and what stays kind of the same in style but goes upward in tempo: thrash, power, speed... you name it. I don't know which one of these 2 forces is stronger in me so it's kind of a lottery.
But I'm sure it will be worth it, no matter what, worst case scenario, more knowledge in the subject I like the most.
By the way, in which albums does your friend appear? I'm gonna take a couple of listens to that as well, to see if I can notice.
Regardless, send him my compliments if you will, it's pretty cool to know someone in the business.
...are Elvenking folk enough for your taste?
Try "Brunndl", "Evoca"and "Anguana". Not 100% folk, but still...
(09-03-2019, 04:42 PM)generaleramon Писал(а): [ -> ]Try "Brunndl"

Yeah!
(07-12-2019, 02:09 AM)coby420 Писал(а): [ -> ]Hi, do you know any italian folk metal bands? I mean, with traditional italian instruments and all, and I don't want any of that hard/heavy/thrash bs, I'd prefer something more black or even death.
If you have any other country in mind, please let me know too, I might be interested, especially if it isn't as common  as say, viking, norweigan, you name it, that's already seen everywhere.
Thanks

try with folkstone too
Hi, you can find on misterfolk.com 6 free digital compilations with 18-20 bands each one; there are many italian bands (Dyrnwyn, Blodiga Skald, MAIM, Kanseil, Vallorch, Maladecia, Aexylium, Balt Huttar, Lou Quinse etc). Click here: https://misterfolk.com/mister-folk-compilation/
cheers!
There is Folkstone from Italy, they use a lot of medieval instruments with their music. Very popular in Italy, but unknown otherwise.
run 3
Страниц: 1 2