Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: bands that copy old KATATONIA
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
its not good that someone copies something that was before - but i have to admit im totally in love with KATATONIA's old melodic death/doom sound, besides the first album of OCTOBER TIDE (where Renske from KATATONIA is) I just came arcoss a russian band called WINE FROM TEARS (their first LP).
So is there someone else who tries to "recreate" the old KATATONIA sound? If you have something for me - just leave a comment
(08-13-2019, 01:06 AM)ekaspars Писал(а): [ -> ]its not good that someone copies something that was before - but i have to admit im totally in love with KATATONIA's old melodic death/doom sound, besides the first album of OCTOBER TIDE (where Renske from KATATONIA is) I just came arcoss a russian band called WINE FROM TEARS (their first LP).
So is there someone else who tries to "recreate" the old KATATONIA sound? If you have something for me - just leave a comment

something similar for me in NEGATIVE VOICE! old DAYLIGHT DIES!
(08-13-2019, 01:06 AM)ekaspars Писал(а): [ -> ]its not good that someone copies something that was before - but i have to admit im totally in love with KATATONIA's old melodic death/doom sound, besides the first album of OCTOBER TIDE (where Renske from KATATONIA is) I just came arcoss a russian band called WINE FROM TEARS (their first LP).
Try Slumber (swe), Enshine, The Morningside, especially 1st album, Forest of Shadows.