Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Anyone listen to Japanese Metal band??
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Btw , the Seikima II already exists here, use the search option, country Japan and genre Heavy Metal Smile3

I checked my library and I have around 1.5GB of Japanese Heavy(only) Metal, and I'll try to upload them here.
(11-21-2013, 10:23 PM)greekmetal7 Писал(а): [ -> ]Btw , the Seikima II already exists here, use the search option, country Japan and genre Heavy Metal Smile3

I checked my library and I have around 1.5GB of Japanese Heavy(only) Metal, and I'll try to upload them here.

wow..impressive...im appriciate if you can upload them asap...Smile3Smile3Smile3
(12-01-2013, 05:06 AM)naufaljiro Писал(а): [ -> ]wow..impressive...im appriciate if you can upload them asap...Smile3Smile3Smile3

I tried to upload some, something went wrong, I asked for some help in the chat, no one answered, so at the moment I dont know what to do . Sad
(12-01-2013, 11:23 PM)greekmetal7 Писал(а): [ -> ]
(12-01-2013, 05:06 AM)naufaljiro Писал(а): [ -> ]wow..impressive...im appriciate if you can upload them asap...Smile3Smile3Smile3

I tried to upload some, something went wrong, I asked for some help in the chat, no one answered, so at the moment I dont know what to do . Sad

maybe i can help, since im also have upload some and keep seeding it..
(12-03-2013, 12:13 PM)naufaljiro Писал(а): [ -> ]maybe i can help, since im also have upload some and keep seeding it..

If you can, please write what you did.
I read the instructions here, I uploaded one, but I could not seed it, I tried to download it to the folder where the files are so I can overwrite and seed, but nothing happened Sorry
(12-03-2013, 10:13 PM)greekmetal7 Писал(а): [ -> ]
(12-03-2013, 12:13 PM)naufaljiro Писал(а): [ -> ]maybe i can help, since im also have upload some and keep seeding it..

If you can, please write what you did.
I read the instructions here, I uploaded one, but I could not seed it, I tried to download it to the folder where the files are so I can overwrite and seed, but nothing happened Sorry

first of all, what torrent client did you used??tt is utorrent or vuze??

you can refer here first

http://en.metal-tracker.com/help/article/id/7.html
Hey guys, check that Noise-Rock band from Japan :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsVH9CqrTeA
I have recently stumbled upon the band 'Blood Stain Child'. They are phenomenal musicians. If you like 'Galneryus', youll love these guys.
Sorrow Tranquility
Shadow
Blood Stain Child
Serpent
Thousand Leaves
Imperial Circus Dead Decadence
I really like Moi Dix Mois, Kanashimi and Corrupted. Totally unrelated to one another, they all have great music nonetheless.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6