Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Games with metal soundtracks
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4
Greetings my fellow metal heads!

I've just been playing old school shoot em up Jets'n'Guns with an o.s.t. from
Machinae Supremacy. It's a perfect fusion. You can loose hours in it, or just
jump in for a level, blast away and forget about the day for a bit.

Are there any games you know, you would recommend, with some
fine metal tunes, to appease this burning rage of a thousand suns,
building up inside, after having to interact with too much dullness?
[Изображение: drinks.gif]
I'm not really into videogames, I only have call of duty and that truck simulator game, but you might like my idea, just turn the game all the way down and play your own tunes, I usually play my whole library but shuffled so it's like a radio station, it especially works with truck simulator, you're going down the road, listening to your favorite music, as if you were a real trucker. Works with call of duty too, because you don't have to pay much attention, so I guess it should work with any game that doesn't require a 100% of your brain.
Hey I just remembered something, when I was younger, I was really into videogames, and I had this weird console, the turbographics 16, with the cd player attachment, and I think that thing had some games with kind of "metal"-y soundtracks, I especially remember a 2d spaceship shooter, memories are really blurry, I don't even know how I managed to remember that xd but I hope you find it.
Mostly recommend you "Painkiller", great heavy game with great heavy soundtracks
Or "Valfaris" if you want platformer game with awesome pixelart work
Brutal Legend on the PS3 was metal themed, had Jack Black voice acting (and actual acting in the intro). Pretty cool game, mix of a few genres.
(10-11-2019, 09:11 AM)RetroFuturist Писал(а): [ -> ]Greetings my fellow metal heads!

I've just been playing old school shoot em up Jets'n'Guns with an o.s.t. from
Machinae Supremacy. It's a perfect fusion. You can loose hours in it, or just
jump in for a level, blast away and forget about the day for a bit.

Are there any games you know, you would recommend, with some
fine metal tunes, to appease this burning rage of a thousand suns,
building up inside, after having to interact with too much dullness?
[Изображение: drinks.gif]
Well if it's just for the ost, i recommend the guilty gear fighting game series and blazblue as well, but i still prefer guilty gear since is full of references to metal music in general.
As for the games, they're japanese, so they are actually a bit hard to play.
Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within https://youtu.be/k2445mpK8kQ
Exelent oriental metal with exelent game
also Prince of Persia: Sands of Time soundtrack very cool https://youtu.be/gliW14TdlyM
New Doom, Brutal Legend, GTA IV (metal radio station), Tony Hawk games
Страниц: 1 2 3 4