Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Hello, I am new here...
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4
but not new to metal! \m/

Finding this site has made my day, at a glance there is so much obscure stuff that I've never been able to find elsewhere...Thank you in advance.

I immediately wished I had something awesome to upload in return, but you guys have my whole collection covered already...so I'll just do my best to seed for now.

Thanks again!
Hello StVeronika Rofl Isn't this the best site ever? So much metal on one tracker Smile3
Hello. I too am a newby!
Nice to meet you.
Hope you can find your music on here. I'm struggling with some, but it is the best site so far!Smile3
(01-06-2014, 10:30 PM)StVeronika Писал(а): [ -> ]but not new to metal! \m/

Finding this site has made my day, at a glance there is so much obscure stuff that I've never been able to find elsewhere...Thank you in advance.

I immediately wished I had something awesome to upload in return, but you guys have my whole collection covered already...so I'll just do my best to seed for now.

Thanks again!

welcome..Smile3Smile3Smile3
Thank you everyone, for your welcoming words...this site IS amazing! I only wish I had found it sooner.

The amount of obscure stuff on here blows my mind!
(01-06-2014, 10:30 PM)StVeronika Писал(а): [ -> ]but not new to metal! \m/

Thanks again!

i want send greetings to all music lovers here.....im new too and this is the best site i ever find...thanks to all who did it!!!1
I'm new as well. I love this site. I've found some awesome bands already. I have put up a few myself but I think I did it wrong or something. lol
I need someone to mediate them or something.
Yeah! Love this site!!Yahoo
Hi,
I have recently signed up here, and I think it's just an amazing site ! :P
I have become power user rapidly thanks to the seed
So, don't forget to seed, to make everybody enjoy the metal gems we have here Smile3
new here myself! love this site. Smile3
Hail from Norway, just found this site and I´m loving it!
Страниц: 1 2 3 4