Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Black Metal you feel deserves Daily Listening
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DARKSPACE
I have been listening to a lot of Paysage d'Hiver and some quebeqois bands like Neige et Noirceur, Acualli and Deliquescence. The fuzzed out gloom seems to fit the canadian winter so well. I also jam Inquisition on a near daily basis. I love Dagon's kermit the frog from hell vocals, total cthulhu evil creakings.
(02-21-2014, 08:39 PM)asteriskpound Писал(а): [ -> ]I have been listening to a lot of Paysage d'Hiver and some quebeqois bands like Neige et Noirceur, Acualli and Deliquescence. The fuzzed out gloom seems to fit the canadian winter so well. I also jam Inquisition on a near daily basis. I love Dagon's kermit the frog from hell vocals, total cthulhu evil creakings.

Nice, one of the guys in Darkspace is in Paysage D'HIver. I'm shitting over Darkspace right now, so fucking good.
Is Inquisition straight black metal or is there symphony- I'm reminded of Sear Bliss for some reason.
Nice, one of the guys in Darkspace is in Paysage D'HIver. I'm shitting over Darkspace right now, so fucking good.
Is Inquisition straight black metal or is there symphony- I'm reminded of Sear Bliss for some reason.
[/quote]

Inquisition is straight up. they're a 2 piece. no symphonic bits
I can't say that I've had much involvement with black metal. Dimmu Borgir or Gorgoroth for me would be my choice of everyday easy listening lol. Emporer and Enthroned would be my second choice.
Did I mentioned Furia?
Also Mgła and Demonaz (yeah, that from Immortal. Since he can't play anymore, he started to sing, and he does it good!).
I've actually been really hung up on Burzum lately. I keep bouncing between his early work and post release from jail work, it's just all incredible to me.
Never fully appreciated Belus and Fallen until recently.

Since I'm in north america Forgotten Tombs Springtime Depression has become a daily listen. It's damn good.

(02-25-2014, 02:09 PM)Symo2014au Писал(а): [ -> ]I can't say that I've had much involvement with black metal. Dimmu Borgir or Gorgoroth for me would be my choice of everyday easy listening lol. Emporer and Enthroned would be my second choice.

If you enjoy Dimmu I highly recommend Carach Angrens Lammendam and Death Came Through a Phantom Ship.
Then whenever I listen to Gorgoroth I listen to Watain shortly thereafter.
I've been listening to a ton of early era Naglfar lately, and I've just recently gotten into Inferi
(02-11-2014, 01:51 AM)secs0 Писал(а): [ -> ]Kvist (Stupet is pure love) +100
They have an unique sound.

Mutiilation
Sael
Peste Noire

Actually, after Pensées Nocturnes (one of my favorite), i'm stuck on Peste Noire - Peste Noire.
Another unique sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC1Qg-ka...BIvP2pNTq0
Satanic Warmaster. Carelian Satanist Madness is my favourite Metal album ever. My Kingdom of Darkness' lyrics are poetry.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9