Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Interesting opinion
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2
Greetings metalheads! So here's the stuff, imagine, that You got a chance to spend one day with your favourite band, which band would you choose and what would you do? Smile3
My favorite band is Blind Guardian, but i would choose to sepnt a day with Skeletonwitch, the reason why is because i am a death metal singer and my main inspiration (due to the tone of my voice) is Skeletonwitch, so, basically, i would want private vocal lessons Smile3 and tips to play the bass (i also am a bass player).

What about you Kaamos? what band would yo choose?

greetings from Brasil
(03-15-2014, 06:17 PM)GColares Писал(а): [ -> ]My favorite band is Blind Guardian, but i would choose to sepnt a day with Skeletonwitch, the reason why is because i am a death metal singer and my main inspiration (due to the tone of my voice) is Skeletonwitch, so, basically, i would want private vocal lessons Smile3 and tips to play the bass (i also am a bass player).

greetings from Brasil

Hello again ) regardless that i like several bands (as we all do, i guess) but i would choose METALLICA. i think i would be shocked by this opportunity to spend day with them Rofl but nevertheless. i think we would spend magnificent day, magnificent mostly for me i guess, possibly we could play some stuff or sing it.
As you said that you are singing and playing bass - it is so great, my respect for musicians, i really want to learn to play a guitar, and if there were a possibility to sing once with some friends or someone else i think, that it would be interesting challenge for me. I dont want to deceive you - i'm not singer, but if i could, i would try, just because i love heavy music.
I'd love to spend the day kicking around Seattle with Alice in Chains while Layne was still around.. All time favorite band with him as the vocalist.
My favorite band is Children of Bodom. Quite honestly I would like some drum lessons from Jaska. He's my favorite drummer. Pretty boring day, i know. hehe..

Jaska's wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaska_Raatikainen
(03-15-2014, 08:31 PM)kaamos Писал(а): [ -> ]
(03-15-2014, 06:17 PM)GColares Писал(а): [ -> ]My favorite band is Blind Guardian, but i would choose to sepnt a day with Skeletonwitch, the reason why is because i am a death metal singer and my main inspiration (due to the tone of my voice) is Skeletonwitch, so, basically, i would want private vocal lessons Smile3 and tips to play the bass (i also am a bass player).

greetings from Brasil

Hello again ) regardless that i like several bands (as we all do, i guess) but i would choose METALLICA. i think i would be shocked by this opportunity to spend day with them Rofl but nevertheless. i think we would spend magnificent day, magnificent mostly for me i guess, possibly we could play some stuff or sing it.
As you said that you are singing and playing bass - it is so great, my respect for musicians, i really want to learn to play a guitar, and if there were a possibility to sing once with some friends or someone else i think, that it would be interesting challenge for me. I dont want to deceive you - i'm not singer, but if i could, i would try, just because i love heavy music.

(03-17-2014, 12:59 AM)Sean19231 Писал(а): [ -> ]My favorite band is Children of Bodom. Quite honestly I would like some drum lessons from Jaska. He's my favorite drummer. Pretty boring day, i know. hehe..

And probably do the ritual to join the CoB hate crew !!!!!!
(03-17-2014, 12:59 AM)Sean19231 Писал(а): [ -> ]My favorite band is Children of Bodom. Quite honestly I would like some drum lessons from Jaska. He's my favorite drummer. Pretty boring day, i know. hehe..

I'm dead sure that with COBHC you wont have boring day Smile3 probably take some bear and go to Bodom lake! Smile3
I would love to spend the day with Cradle of Filth. I got a chance to meet them all at a concert back in 2001 and again in 2003, and honestly, their all super nice and funny. I think it would be awesome to just hang out, take a few bong hits and laugh at road stories, brittish tv and stuff.
This can seem a bit weird, but I don't have will to spend a day with any person of "my favourite band". I guess they are so human as us, they all are the same piece of shit. I don't see nothing interesting in this. I like their musics, but this is all.
I'd like to hang out with the members of Velvet Cacoon/Clair Cassis, and be able to presence their creative process
Страниц: 1 2