Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: I am suddenly really into blackened thrash. I need some recommendations.
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4
Necromessiah,great band,especially their last album
(04-09-2014, 12:55 PM)ironage75 Писал(а): [ -> ]No probs dude! Lol; Are 'Immortal' really THAT bad?!! Haha, Blackened thrash is not a genre I know much about, other than Possessed and early Sodom etc.

Ha, no, no. I love Immortal, I guess I just wanted something a bit more atypical black/thrash than them. Never really put two and two together that they could fit. Was looking more for bands who in and of themselves are an entirely blackened thrash band.

I did grab some Sodom and Possessed, so I'm working my way through that stuff. So far the suggestions in this thread have been pretty good.

(04-12-2014, 05:33 AM)Slaymeding Писал(а): [ -> ]Necromessiah,great band,especially their last album

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll grab it now!
Aura Noir
Gospel Of the Horns

I HIGHLY recommend Aura Noir "Black Thrash Attack" and "The Merciless"
Try Speedwolf - Ride With Death it's really good!
There's also a Black-Thrash movement that started recently in Norway, I think. I don't remember any of the bands names though... xD I'll post here if I find out.
Also try Old - Nocturnal Ritual (EP), I've never heard their full lenght, but if it is anything like Nocturnal Ritual it's good for sure and Black Magic - Wizard's Spell, which has a touch of Slayer and a little bit of Iron Maiden.
EDIT: Just found out those Norwegian black-thrash bands: Töxic Death, Condor, Inculter, Deathhammer, Nekromantheon, and there's more I think! Just remembered another one (this one from Greece)! Omega - Second Coming, Second Crucifixion
I like I - project of Abbath, Armagedda, Demonaz, Ice Dale and TC King. Quite similar to newer Immortal, but more heavy/thrash-like.
By the way? Did anyone mentioned HELLHAMMER from Switzerland? Absolutely one of founders of this genre.
Felt the need to recommend anything by Destroyer 666
Take...Eat...This Is My Body by Kill The Bitch is a really nasty blackened thrash album.
Hey

I think you can try the french band MANZER, amazing Black/Trash metal with stormblasting riffs.
GUMO MANIACS is an other very good band more in the Trash Way.
ABIGAIL, a Black Metal band with Trash influences, it's from japan.

Good Metal to you!
Страниц: 1 2 3 4