Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Post-Black Metal recommendation?
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2
My biggest craze is Black metal, the fuzziest, no-fi, screechiest, the better.
But I'm also crazy about Post-Rock, the Godspeed You! Black Emperor kind. Lately there has been more legitimacy for the merger of the two, I've heard this in Alcest and Drudkh, as well as Deafheaven and some would even say Agalloch.

As this is a new discovery for me, I'm very excited to find more bands that play this unique combination of genres. Can anyone recommend a good band/album to try?
(03-25-2014, 06:15 PM)erez Писал(а): [ -> ]My biggest craze is Black metal, the fuzziest, no-fi, screechiest, the better.
But I'm also crazy about Post-Rock, the Godspeed You! Black Emperor kind. Lately there has been more legitimacy for the merger of the two, I've heard this in Alcest and Drudkh, as well as Deafheaven and some would even say Agalloch.

As this is a new discovery for me, I'm very excited to find more bands that play this unique combination of genres. Can anyone recommend a good band/album to try?

The most underrated album:

satyricon: rebel extravaganza. this is post-black metal in the way I mean it.
(03-25-2014, 06:15 PM)erez Писал(а): [ -> ]Can anyone recommend a good band/album to try?

Grate post-black from Russia!
PRINC PERSII
Gerlania; That was really enjoyable. I'm gonna look into "PRINC PERSII" more.
Thanks.
Thanks Guys! Just in time for the Weekend for me to give a good listen to.
Try Lantlôs, Lifelover, Fen, An Autumn for Crippled Children and Cold Body Radiation
Heretoir, Algor, (early) alcest, amesoeurs, Súl Ad Astral, hypomanie, Mutyumu, sterbeklang. maybe not exactly like post-black metal, but something to experiment at least Smile3
Added to my "to check" list! thank you guys.

(04-05-2014, 05:51 PM)Laitinen Писал(а): [ -> ]maybe not exactly like post-black metal, but something to experiment at least Smile3

Experimentation is what I'm here for Smile3
I second Lantlôs! the album ".neon" is easily in the top 5 best post-black albums, in my opinion anyway. Dopamine is worth a mention as well, despite having such a small discography (They split up early) but really amazing, shoegazy, post-black/depressive rock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRpU2bunEe0
Alcest
Страниц: 1 2