Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Bands that sounds like Dissection (Recommendations?)
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2
I really dig this genre called Melodic Black Metal and i couldn't find any band that sounds like Dissection (spacially Reinkaos album). Do you have any recommendations?
but Reinkaos is Melodic Death Metal
It's melodic death\black metal. Anyway i just wanna listen bands sounds like that.
(04-14-2014, 01:23 PM)PresidentMaiden Писал(а): [ -> ]It's melodic death\black metal. Anyway i just wanna listen bands sounds like that.

Try
- Unanimated
- Necrophobic
- Thulcandra
- Lord Belial
- Sacramentum

these are the few that come to mind
Belphegor, At The Gates, Impaled Nazarene, Ragnarok
Unfortunately, I think that sound died with Jon. djswitch made some good recommendations though. Watian does a good job carrying on the legacy both spiritually and sonically, but have formed their own unique sound. Arcanum as well. If you find any other's Id like to know!

Also if you liked Reinkaos sound, you might want to look into more of the early melodic death metal of Sweden. Let me stress EARLY though!
(04-23-2014, 02:29 AM)the_adversary Писал(а): [ -> ]Unfortunately, I think that sound died with Jon. djswitch made some good recommendations though. Watian does a good job carrying on the legacy both spiritually and sonically, but have formed their own unique sound. Arcanum as well. If you find any other's Id like to know!

Also if you liked Reinkaos sound, you might want to look into more of the early melodic death metal of Sweden. Let me stress EARLY though!

oh yes WATAIN does deserve to be included
I highly recommend you check out Bane. Dissection worship done right. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqre-fRCb48
How much you know about their work? I have used this service many times and get the best help for my work of bestessays review and if you have any doubt about this then you should also try it. I was reading the reviews of the best websites there and found it very useful for my work.
Black Reaper from China
Страниц: 1 2