Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: New Insomnium release
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
If you already havnt checked out the new release from Insomnium "Shadows of the Dying Sun" ... then do it quick .. its their best release since 2009 ...

This album is everything why I love Melodic Death Metal .. and once again puts these guys at the top of the tree ... just amazing.

I've also linked to their vid on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBZ5SLJmfdw
(04-26-2014, 03:48 AM)gothicsam Писал(а): [ -> ]If you already havnt checked out the new release from Insomnium "Shadows of the Dying Sun" ... then do it quick .. its their best release since 2009 ...

This album is everything why I love Melodic Death Metal .. and once again puts these guys at the top of the tree ... just amazing.

I've also linked to their vid on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBZ5SLJmfdw

I must say Shadows of the Dying Sun is a great album, Insomnium never disappoint. With every album their sound is getting a bit darker and i love that.
Definitely worth buying!
Sadly, for some reason it's been the lowest rated in reviews in all of their records (68% in Metal Archives, One for sorrow a distant 2nd with 88% and Across the Dark at 89%) .

i will give it an extended listen to give my scope though
(05-03-2014, 02:28 PM)djswitch Писал(а): [ -> ]Sadly, for some reason it's been the lowest rated in reviews in all of their records (68% in Metal Archives, One for sorrow a distant 2nd with 88% and Across the Dark at 89%) .

i will give it an extended listen to give my scope though

Most reviews on metal archive are fan based or childish. How many times I saw review "this album is s*it because i dont like this genre so i give it 10%"
For me this album was great, not their best, but still worth buying
Cant give two shits about this. Dont get me wrong their first 2 albums were great but even if they do release a new album I cant see them bringing anything new to the table.