Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Ads and spam shit..
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2
(05-19-2014, 12:53 AM)Niflheim Писал(а): [ -> ]Hi Guys,

I was testing few ad networks previous week and looks like some of them doesn't play fair. They suppose to show only banners and sad to hear that you was attacked by spam.
I left only promotion of online guitar courses now, so you shouldn't see same issue again.
Note that Russian website have ad some metal t-shirts, but they mostly delivered to Russia and bordered countries.
Also users above "Trusted User" reputation don't see any ads.
Thank you for reporting.

hey man,
the English version is okay now and running smoothly.

Thanks Niflheim. Smile3

I was testing few ad networks previous week and looks like some of them doesn't play fair. They suppose to show only banners and sad to hear that you was attacked by spam.
I left only promotion of online guitar courses now, so you shouldn't see same issue again.
Note that Russian website have ad some metal t-shirts, but they mostly delivered to Russia and bordered countries.
Thank you for reporting.

Thank you so much to solve the problemof the spam,now run fast...only i can't change the pages of the updates and the styles button don't work....no same problem in the russian version

(05-19-2014, 01:24 AM)sumerian13 Писал(а): [ -> ]

Thank you for reporting.

hey man,
the English version is okay now and running smoothly.

Thanks Niflheim. Smile3

I have another problem with english version, it's the window of the description of the upload new torrent,ican't displayed correctly and don't work.....no same problem in russian versionSorry
I've had the same problem with ads and it's only at this site but it seems to work better today.
Страниц: 1 2