Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Replace uploaded torrents
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Hy all,

My Name is Hagenhogg, i'm an new member.
first i want to say thx to the metal-tracker community. The Metal collection available here is amazing !!! thx for all the new stuff, and bands i never heard of, but now already belong to my favorites, like hekseri for example.

I want to contribute, and take action in this community. Unfortunately , i'm not used to the bittorent technology, cause in germany it could be very expensive to use it. But who cares, i would like serve the community, so fuck the risk ;-)

I created and uploaded two torrents, according the upload instructions. But something went wrong, both torrents are damaged , my torrent client reports, the torrents are not 100 % so it will not seed them.

Is there a Possibility, to remove my uploaded torrents, and replace them with an updated working torrent ?

thx in advanced, !!
\m/
In your torrent's page there are actions at the left side. You can delete your torrent completely or by "edit" you can edit it entirely which then will be re-moderated. Cheers!
thanks a lot !!! Both torrents have been updated, and ready for seeding.

If you are searching for any metal album, which is missing in metal-tracker collection, let me know.. i will try to organize it.

have a nice weekend !

\m/