Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Doom Bands
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(03-10-2014, 05:47 AM)Symo2014au Писал(а): [ -> ]P.S. I watched Strong Reflection by Mars Red Sky. I reckon it had more of an alternative kinda feel to it.

Your mention of an alternative feel is what made me check it out. I like It, Like a more mellow version of Red Fang
Celestial Season ( first albums); Godsend "As The Shadows Fall" are a must.
(05-16-2014, 05:57 AM)jimmyxendrix Писал(а): [ -> ]Celestial Season ( first albums); Godsend "As The Shadows Fall" are a must.

The first two songs I heard after your recomendation where... f**cking good! They have a whole other atmosphere around their songs. Perfect day to play some Doom.. really rainy in here.
My faves

Draconian, Doom:VS, Salome, Black Autumn, Obsequiae, Ramasses, The Atlas Moth, Aura Hiemis, Anathema, Swallow the Sun, Octavia Sperati, High Priest of Saturn, The Gathering, The 3rd and the Mortal
Hey dudes!
Listen "[/align]Lord Vicar", I think they are great
Try Katatonia especially the third last albums
I love all of the songs which belong to these albums...
-incoming random reply-

Om
Sleep
Stoned Jesus
Krux
Saint Vitus
Trouble
Hooded Priest
Sirrah
Medebor
Saturnus
My Dying Bride
Dolorian
Godsend
Corrupted
and maybe some good ol' Katatonia and Paradise Lost
Hi guys,
Can you give some groups making doom. I just know, Anathema, Lacrimas Profundere (3 first disc), Cathedral, Moonspell...and wanna more, some bands making real and good gothic like London After Midnight would be cool. thanks
You've already said Anathema and Cathedral, I can add the first Paradise Lost (untill "draconian times"), first The Gathering, My Dying Bride, Candlemass (their masterpiece "nightfall" is a must have for every metalhead!)......... in the beginning these were the names that once mean "gothic"......... than arrived Evanescence and "gothic" became what NOW is known as gothic....... good music too, ok, but something really different Grin
Paradise lost, the third and the mortal (first albums)
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6