Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: how do I download on a phone
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Hey guys I'm new to the site and I'm using a android to download and I have the utorrent on it but it says can't open this file can someone help when I use thepiratebay it opens utorrent and starts downloading no problems
Hi,

The android clients might have issues, I never really tested under this platform. I had look when I'll have some spare time. Thank you for reporting this problem.
Вопрос по aTorrent'у ( или другие мобильные приложения ) - как с отдачей ?
Часто бываю с телефоном, ежели за компом, качаю с него же торренты, загрузка отличная ( в несколько мегабит легко тянет ), с отдачей тяжелее, пиры подключаются плохо, отдать с раздачи рейтинг <1 - довольно проблематично.
Кто что использует - какие мнения, сабж ?
P.S. samsung galaxy s4 zoom
Try the flud app, worked for me, downloads well, manages files to download well, seeds well.
You can also try the tTorrent app. Free version in Google Play has ads and download speed limit 250kb/s, but the is no ads and limit in Pro version. This is not a problem to find a cracked version of the same PirateBay, so you can try to install it. IMHO - the best one and most stable app on android. Though there are few reviews about problems with seeding in Google Play, i haven't noticed any troubles on my tablet (Wexler Tab A742)