Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: What BitTorrent Client Program do you use?
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4
is tixati good for metal tracker site?
qBittorrent. Great program.

Though, for a while now I'm not able to download anything, it says torrents are private and trackers are dead or disabled...anyone knows what's up?
Transmission for OS X. Have used it for years, never found anything better!
I prefer to use Deluge and Transmission. Transmission is good if you want simple interface and no frills. Deluge has more features and seems to be better for creating torrents.
(03-29-2015, 10:44 PM)gloves Писал(а): [ -> ]Utorrent 2.2.1. I've been using this release since it first came out so many years ago. I tried some of the newer updates and they weren't that great. This is much simpler and stabler than nearly every other. Also, I use various other Private Tracker sites and they all recommend this version so it was pretty much a win-win situation. I'd recommend this version to anybody and everybody.

this

utorrent 2.2.1
>no malware
>known interface with simple design
>easy on your machine in terms of RAM (as i guess most clients are)

supported by every tracker out there
Tixati is the best, it has a simple interface. It gets better with every release and you do not have to worry about it being bundled with crapware.
MediaRapidMegauploadFire
(05-13-2016, 05:32 PM)Mornothly Писал(а): [ -> ]
(03-29-2015, 10:44 PM)gloves Писал(а): [ -> ]-snip-

this

utorrent 2.2.1
>no malware
>known interface with simple design
>easy on your machine in terms of RAM (as i guess most clients are)

supported by every tracker out there

I see some people are still being awesome.
2.2.1 is so far the best client I've used. I tried every other recommended one, and a couple more, and this is the only one that would let me seed my torrents with a usable speed.

Now I'm so wrapped up in how much I've seeded that I really can't see myself changing to another client until I get another computer.
uTorrent 3.4.7 (build42330) fast and furiousOk
I've been using Deluge but lately it's been giving this
[Изображение: a94462c0d8c3a4d4e6572979c8ee0266.png]
And I'm wondering if it's only me. Maybe I should switch to a different client.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4