Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Anyone here use Tixati to seed?
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
I was wondering if anyone here uses Tixati to upload/download? I download and seed to others just fine, have been for a year or so, but I'm struggling to make my own torrents and upload/seed them. I know utorrent and bitorrent are popular here, but I don't like all the spam and malware that come with those programs. I once had Vuze and it basically took computer surgery to 100% remove that program off my system.
I finally caved in and downloaded uTorrent, my first upload with that was a success! I've tried everything with Tixati but nothing worked, watched videos and read forums. Guess I'm a uTorrent guy now, I'll probably just get the pro version. Thanks for not giving up on me Sentient, hopefully you benefit from some of the rarities I'll be uploading in the coming weeks/months.
(03-30-2015, 09:23 AM)PuddleMonkey Писал(а): [ -> ]I finally caved in and downloaded uTorrent, my first upload with that was a success! I've tried everything with Tixati but nothing worked, watched videos and read forums. Guess I'm a uTorrent guy now, I'll probably just get the pro version. Thanks for not giving up on me Sentient, hopefully you benefit from some of the rarities I'll be uploading in the coming weeks/months.

good to know that you switched to utorrent, Tixati only allows 5 download/upload at a time btw Tixati is designed to Linux Design do its difficult to understand it..
Will see your uploads if something is there to my liking.. cheers and keep sharing..
(03-30-2015, 10:48 AM)Sentient Писал(а): [ -> ]
(03-30-2015, 09:23 AM)PuddleMonkey Писал(а): [ -> ]I finally caved in and downloaded uTorrent, my first upload with that was a success! I've tried everything with Tixati but nothing worked, watched videos and read forums. Guess I'm a uTorrent guy now, I'll probably just get the pro version. Thanks for not giving up on me Sentient, hopefully you benefit from some of the rarities I'll be uploading in the coming weeks/months.

good to know that you switched to utorrent, Tixati only allows 5 download/upload at a time btw Tixati is designed to Linux Design do its difficult to understand it..
Will see your uploads if something is there to my liking.. cheers and keep sharing..

I use Tixati, mainly becuse I got real tired from all ads in uTorrent. Its not pretty to look at, however it does the job.

If you go into the settings you can set the desired number of down/upload slots you wish.
Did you try Transmission? Free-No Ads-Very very light about PC resources-It makes the work fine

http://www.transmissionbt.com/
I'm also using Tixati and have been for ages, though I've only been on Metal-Tracker for a short while. Tixati seems to download very well but either I'm into unpopular music and no one is trying to download or Tixati isn't seeding properly. I set my torrents to seed to upload ratio of 2.0 but it isn't working with torrents from here. Any other tracker works just fine. If I knew anything about how torrents and trackers worked under the hood I'd offer to help but I'm just a humble pleb.
a very happy tixati user here as well... cheers!