Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Favourite Moments In Songs
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I scared no one, but you are now or 7 years ago the same.person, tattoos and hair are just cosmetics, but from now on everytime i'm watching this with someone i'll shout this tears guys this is tears, he's my friend Grin hahaha,but I get the idea, because when I look back on my older photos, I can see the difference in me, but that's still me
(07-25-2015, 02:36 PM)abarai Писал(а): [ -> ]...... from now on everytime i'm watching this with someone i'll shout this tears guys this is tears, he's my friend Grin hahaha

Laugh1 thanx a lot, my friend Laugh1 everytime I can make you happy, I'll be happy too Grin

(07-25-2015, 02:36 PM)abarai Писал(а): [ -> ]...... tattoos and hair are just cosmetics......

well...... Laugh1 from that days till now they are a lot of cosmetics, but I agree with you...... I'm older but I'm still the same fucking freaking bad ugly bastard Yahoo
We're all ugly bastards are we not? Man btw I so much respect this band and those guys, they are so friendly with the fans, and they really give their all, at the end how they start hugging people, not all musicians do that, I'm on a fucking rage right now, I just want to go see some band shred the crowd to pieces with its awesome music, any band any concert would be awesome now Sad
Well,for me it's ofcourse from a song by Rotting Christ,called Keravnos Kivernitos
The great part starts at 2:54 and it gets EVEN better at 3:19!This specific part has marked me deeply,it's the only riff that i play on the guitar for at least 1 year,almost every day and still i'm not bored of it!
Btw the live version of this song is eveny better (Live on Athens,Gagarin 2007)
Here's the studio version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syMDP5xhCbo
And that's the live version I'm talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmn1YjlF0mc
(07-25-2015, 04:01 PM)tommypanta Писал(а): [ -> ]

Yahoo great song and, as I still can remember, awesome live band Yahoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOO1SYNTuLg

Whole song is good but growling part at 2:15 just blows my mind
(07-26-2015, 08:10 PM)Mephisto2 Писал(а): [ -> ]

Whole song is good but growling part at 2:15 just blows my mind

awesome band, underrated imho Yahoo
Rotting Christ. Awesome band.
well...... let me say...... maybe someone has something wrong to say about EVANESCENCE...... you can like them or not, but we can't deny that they've started a new way to intend GOTHIC METAL...... in my opinion, until their second album "fallen" they've ulled out a lot of very emotional, moving and touching songs...... for example......

this is an awesome song, from the beginning to the end...... if I have to say, my "moment" is in the backing male vocals by David Hodges all along the song...... a great counterpoint to the heavenly voice of Amy Lee...... Yahoo
something from me as well the whole song is a momentum so enjoy and travel to middle earth !!!!

Summoning - Khazad-Dum
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8