Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: The best (or the worst...) cover versions
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
And what about this one... Marilyn Manson covers Eurythmics

(07-19-2015, 08:00 PM)beernd Писал(а): [ -> ]And what about this one... Marilyn Manson covers Eurythmics

Yahoo man, MM is not one of my favorite, buy this is a great cover, nothing else...... and this one takes me back to the years when I played this song and shit like that with my band...... good old fucking times Yahoo
I am not a big fan of him either, but he seems to do really awesome shows.
A friend of mine was a couple of weeks ago to a show of him in Amsterdam with his daughter who is a total freak for MM.
He said it was a great show even though i don't like his music.
(07-19-2015, 08:11 PM)beernd Писал(а): [ -> ]I am not a big fan of him either, but he seems to do really awesome shows

I can imagine...... I think that live almost every kind of music is good...... a live show involves all of your senses and also to be in the middle of the crowd has its importance to enjoy the show, that is made not only by the music...... it's a different thing when you're at home, alone, listening and falling deep into what you are listening...... here you are mostly involved mentally and emotionally, and it's here that you really feel if something is good or not for you...... Smile3 this is the reason why, usually, I never say NO to a live show, whatever is the band or the music Smile3
well...... it ain't strange to say that METALLICA has made a lot of good covers...... an this is another one...... Yahoo

METALLICA - astronomy - originally from BLUE OYSTER CULT

I have no idea if someone posted that earlier I was not following all of this thread, but one of my fave covers is planet caravan - pantera
(07-24-2015, 12:10 AM)abarai Писал(а): [ -> ]I have no idea if someone posted that earlier I was not following all of this thread, but one of my fave covers is planet caravan - pantera

yes, it's already here, but it's a great cover and it's good to say it again...... anyway...... you will be welcome if you'll want to follow all this thread from now on...... Grin
I'm on my phone right now, so I will start tomorrow on a computer, it's easier to read on a big screen, and then I will post some covers not mentioned before Grin
Ok, time for a really really baaaaad cover version of the final countdown... enjoy Laugh1

Sweet mother of .... how can I be this good Laugh1 Laugh1 that made me cry hahahahaha great one!!!
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33