Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: The best (or the worst...) cover versions
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
there's no need of presentations, both for the band and the song..... but here the growling vocals are so out of place  Rofl ...... anyway...... listen and enjoy  Grin

VITAL REMAINS - war pigs - originally from BLACK SABBATH

Behemoth - Hell Dwells in Ice

I read it is cover from a Polish black metal band.
If it's not, please correct me. If it is, can you please tell me the name of the band?

The song is a masterpiece.
(11-12-2016, 06:21 PM)LivingCorpse Писал(а): [ -> ]Behemoth - Hell Dwells in Ice

I read it is cover from a Polish black metal band.
If it's not, please correct me. If it is, can you please tell me the name of the band?

The song is a masterpiece.

you're right, it's a cover and the original version is from a polish black mtal band named DEMONIOUS, but it's a pretty unknown band, in the net I haven't found any information about...... in the same album, there is another song from this band, "ancient"...... anyway, very good song  Grin

Thanks so much!
Indeed, both are great songs and both of them ,,stand out'' from the other songs of Sventevith..much more melancholic and gloomy, at the same time.
Sventevith and Grom are my favourite albums from Behemoth, great, and unique atmosphere.. too bad they didn't continue in the same way. Well, the other ones are great too, but for me the first two remain the best.

Many thanks for the answer! Smile3 All the best!
(11-12-2016, 06:44 PM)LivingCorpse Писал(а): [ -> ]Many thanks for the answer! Smile3 All the best!

you're always welcome, my friend  Drinks

I think it was the right period...... I mean, a lot of bands, in that years, had some more melancholic song or break in their albums...... after that years, the albums have become more "homogeneous" towards a more brutal style......  Smile3

and here another cover from BEHEMOTH...... a kick in the ass  Grin

BEHEMOTH - evilock - originally from THE MISFITS

Great cover, my friend!   Thanks so much! Smile3

It's true, and indeed, it was the time for that type of music (and a good time, it's great those albums exist!).
  Smile3
It's always interesting to see how - for some reasons still hard to understand, at least for me - certain subtypes of metal ,,catch roots'' in some countries, but not in others.

And speaking of Death (on the other thread), another great cover: Beyond the Unholy Grave - Dismember version. Smile3
https://youtu.be/91KxHcSJkxA
(11-12-2016, 07:49 PM)LivingCorpse Писал(а): [ -> ]And speaking of Death (on the other thread), another great cover: Beyond the Unholy Grave - Dismember version. Smile3

Yahoo almost a classic  Yahoo
ok...... I'm in my... METALLICA ...period  Grin

METALLICA - last caress - originally from THE MISFITS  Yahoo

Holy shit !!     fuck!      Why they do that?    Bad

This cover is awesome, by unknown band...Beds Are Burning cover by FOX (originally by midnight oil). Full on, more aggresive & good voice...oh, shoot...FOX is actually Mark Fox from SHAKRA, a swiss hard-rock band...Jeeeez, just found out about it... Grin
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33