Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: The best (or the worst...) cover versions
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Well...... another great classic from the 80s...... another great (R.I.P.) band...... another great cover version...... Yahoo

SANTENCED - white wedding - originally from Billy Idol

Therion covering one of the best bands that ever existed... ABBA

(07-07-2015, 09:48 PM)beernd Писал(а): [ -> ]Therion covering one of the best bands that ever existed... ABBA

And CHILDREN OF BODOM doing the same...... Grin

CHILDREN OF BODOM - gimme gimme gimme - originally from ABBA

You made me listen to a*teens version haha Rofl
well...... another one......

KORN - one - originally from METALLICA

live at MTV ICON - tribute show to METALLICA...... mmm...... I don't fully completely totally like this version...... it's a shortened version, without the ending solos...... and, most of all, the vocals of Jonathan Davies, in the first part are a fucking mess...... but the song is a fucking cool hit for itself, and so it's a good cover anyway Yahoo
Man... where the fuck Korn took the guts from to even think of covering ONE.... ONE FOR GOD SAKE!!!
THAT IS THE SONG I ALMOST BROKE MY NECK TO FOR THOUSANDS OF TIMES!
And there is Mr James Hetfield himself nodding his head to the most chilling song Metallica ever made...
This is a disgrace to ONE.
(07-12-2015, 12:30 AM)beernd Писал(а): [ -> ]Man... where the fuck Korn took the guts from to even think of covering ONE.... ONE FOR GOD SAKE!!! ......

Laugh1 you're right, "one" is something holy and untouchable...... I usually like KORN and their songs...... but when they make THEIR songs...... here we have to close our eyes, and think only that we are listening to "one"...... Grin

well...... from the same show......

Avril Lavigne - Fuel - originally from METALLICA

here the work is a little better...... maybe because she is so cute Grin
Powerwolf covers at their new album blessed and possesed deluxe version

Shot in the dark (ozzy cover)
The evil that men do (iron maiden cover)
gods of war arise (amon amarth cover )

edit: Nightcrawler (Judas Priest cover)
(07-12-2015, 12:44 AM)mago Писал(а): [ -> ]Powerwolf covers at their new album blessed and possesed deluxe version

I've downloaded it, but I haven't yet listend to...... POWERWOLF are a great cool band and I've great expectations for these versions...... Yahoo
I just finished, its a great album, we are the wild is my favorite song. The covers are very good (touch of evil, judas priest, not so good for me) you won't be dissapointed.

edit: i have to add nightcrawler!
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33