Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Suggestions for improvement tracker
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here you can leave your suggestions for improving tracker
Well... It would be nice if the not Russian speaking people could also read the threads which are placed in Russian though i have no idea if that is possible somehow without having to use a translation machine all the time which doesn't translate it the right way of course...
(06-18-2015, 08:12 PM)beernd Писал(а): [ -> ]Well... It would be nice if the not Russian speaking people could also read the threads which are placed in Russian though i have no idea if that is possible somehow without having to use a translation machine all the time which doesn't translate it the right way of course...

Great suggestion, my friend! Smile3 I've said it many times...... a forum is a place where people should socialize and share discussions and ideas...... ok, this is a russian placed site, we are "guests" at your home, and, guys, please, try to understand me, I don't want to offend anyone, but the russian language is a really great limitation for we that, in the end, we don't understand it but we would have all the pleasure to join all the threads of the forum

Smile3
Another one yet... it would be really nice if all of those dead torrents would disappear. I am trying to get especially the hard to get torrents so they will be seeded more but lots of them are really totally dead.
Torrents are dead more than 3 months are automatically removed
(06-19-2015, 06:49 AM)dimanlev Писал(а): [ -> ]Torrents are dead more than 3 months are automatically removed

Maybe it would be good to make a new final try, before removing it, with some kind of message like CALL THE SEEDERS, something that automatically says to seeders "you are an old seeder of this (now) dead torrent. please keep it alive and seed it again or it will be deleted within XXX days"....... a final automatic call to try to save a WALKING-DEAD torrent......

Grin
(06-19-2015, 06:49 AM)dimanlev Писал(а): [ -> ]Torrents are dead more than 3 months are automatically removed

Ok, that i didn't know.
Does the same happen to threads nobody responds to? Would be good.

So another one yet... since there is an English part on the forum, is it maybe possible to get another chatroom especially for the English speaking people?
Since there a quite a lot and every day there are more newbies who don't speak Russian.
Why? enter the chat and look for interlocutors who understand you
Nevermind.
A better way to browse torrents.
Lot of new material is uploaded daily, if you don't come here you have to browse through lot of pages.
My idea is to have some kind of "Pin" plus a infinite load browsing, the "pin" would mark where you left browsing, the next time you enter the tracker it could take you to the last page you visited. (Maybe some of you knew the site wallbase.cc they had this system) and with the infinite load you can just scroll down, no need to click through lot of pages.
Or at least do the same as other trackers that have a "New" flag on the torrents that were uploaded after your last visit.

"Fix" the forum cookies. at least me, everytime i need to relogin, some times the login doesn't work, it doesn't take me to the thread i was visiting, or im logged but when im going to reply it logs me out again.

And there is no need to remove dead torrents, just hide them and make it visible when a user search with "dead torrents included", any user could be looking for a torrent that has been already uploaded and he just would need to ask for reseeds, not for a new upload.

Thanks.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7