Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: HATE!
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am currently having a rage episode, and here are a couple oglf things that I hate while i'm at it:

- people: I hate people,I hate interacting with people, I hate people driving, basically people.

- friends: especially when they start throwing their fucking shit at me, and suddenly I have to become, a detective, psychiatrist, a couple therapist/advisor, and basically the garbage can, and I know i'm good hearted,and a good listener, and have good advice to give and can't see anyone in need, especially a good friend and sit around idle, I will help, but after a while I get tired of that shit, and i'm a person that likes my personal space and like to be alone for a while even if its my family, and no one actually gives you a break

- when people go with you in your car on a day long trip and they fucking change your music, you try to put some cool soft rock music, in order to enjoy the trip and not bother anyone but they just put the radio on rap/pop and shit music, all day long and you end up having a fucking migraine headache and they just ruin your whole trip

That was basically my week end Laugh1 but now after letting it all out, I feel much better
(08-02-2015, 07:03 PM)abarai Писал(а): [ -> ]......but now after letting it all out, I feel much better

Sometimes you just need to blow off steam to feel better Grin
(08-04-2015, 03:46 PM)elenissima54 Писал(а): [ -> ]Sometimes you just need to blow off steam to feel better Grin

...... this way, for example...... Laugh1

[Изображение: latest?cb=20100220153605]
steam is still coming out my dear friend and it looks awesome too Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1
I really hate what i can't control , that i can be influenced by other people judgments , what i can't understand
thanks to metal music , i m able to manage that hatred and anger but sometimes i SPIN OUT OF CONTROL !
(08-10-2015, 01:57 PM)dazex Писал(а): [ -> ]I really hate what i can't control , that i can be influenced by other people judgments , what i can't understand
thanks to metal music , i m able to manage that hatred and anger but sometimes i SPIN OUT OF CONTROL !

we all do my friend, but most of the times things you can't control you have to ignore, since your anger won't have any influence, but a burst of anger is understandable, you have to blow it off, and say fuck it GrinGrin
(08-10-2015, 03:04 PM)abarai Писал(а): [ -> ]we all do my friend......

...... I don't...... no more...... my happyness and sanity are too precious to lose them following all the crap that people do or think...... it's something not easy to learn, but we must have the force to change what we can change, we must have the serenity to accept what we can't change and we must have the wisdom to recognize the difference...... Smile3
Hate HIPSTERS!!! Bad

[Изображение: CropperCapture13.jpg]
I wonder what is going on in their minds, really Rofl but my curiosity wouldnt go as far as hating.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6