Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Upload troubles
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5
Unrelated, but is there a way to donate using Paypal?
It must not have went well, it's been about 5 hours and I've seen a bunch of stuff approved but not my upload. I don't know why, all I can guess is at the point where the instructions say, "After uploading torrent to the server you should re-download it to the same directory where the original files are." This may be where all is going wrong. All my torrent files get automatically downloaded to a different folder than where I keep my music and uploaded albums. So I downloaded my own torrent file and just cut/paste the torrent file into where the album is. Is that not ok? It doesn't ask me each time I download a torrent where I want to put the torrent file itself, it automatically goes into the "Downloads" folder.

[Изображение: v42q69.jpg]

Mine's the Remastered Deathwish

[Изображение: mr4js8.jpg]
(03-13-2015, 06:18 AM)PuddleMonkey Писал(а): [ -> ]Unrelated, but is there a way to donate using Paypal?

i think no..
http://en.metal-tracker.com/forum/showth...p?tid=2764
http://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/showt...p?tid=2659

(03-13-2015, 08:03 AM)PuddleMonkey Писал(а): [ -> ]It must not have went well, it's been about 5 hours and I've seen a bunch of stuff approved but not my upload. I don't know why, all I can guess is at the point where the instructions say, "After uploading torrent to the server you should re-download it to the same directory where the original files are." This may be where all is going wrong. All my torrent files get automatically downloaded to a different folder than where I keep my music and uploaded albums. So I downloaded my own torrent file and just cut/paste the torrent file into where the album is. Is that not ok? It doesn't ask me each time I download a torrent where I want to put the torrent file itself, it automatically goes into the "Downloads" folder.

[Изображение: v42q69.jpg]

Mine's the Remastered Deathwish

[Изображение: mr4js8.jpg]

Punish2
yes, click that download torrent button and specify the same directory where you kept the files which you have uploaded on the tracker.. If that goes automatically to somewhere else than you need to change the settings in your torrent client..It would be better if you use U-torrent... the downloaded .torrent file should go to the download folder, thats right..Remember that when you click download torrent from here [Изображение: v42q69.jpg] just specify the files directory at the same place where the uploaded files are and .torrent files will be downloaded in the downloads folder and you are all set to seed..

Moderators are Veggr, Che, Nihilist, Kipelov,...
message them when you have uploaded. If they are online and free they will surely help & you moderate your upload as soon as possible..
Enjoy and keep sharing ..
Drinks
(03-13-2015, 04:26 AM)PuddleMonkey Писал(а): [ -> ]C'mon mods, wake up! I'm hitting refresh like every 30 seconds eagerly awaiting to see if my upload worked. I'm geeked to start contributing Smile3

(03-13-2015, 06:18 AM)PuddleMonkey Писал(а): [ -> ]Unrelated, but is there a way to donate using Paypal?

don't make two continues post.. edit and make a single post next time. that would be better...
What does this mean, the text in green?

[Изображение: 2u63gvo.jpg]
(03-14-2015, 07:28 AM)PuddleMonkey Писал(а): [ -> ]What does this mean, the text in green?

[Изображение: 2u63gvo.jpg]

same thing which i told in above post...after uploading, download the .torrent file & specify the files directory where the originals files (uploaded files) are...
It wont let me try again because while the other was rejected it's still active on the site. I've asked Nihilist to delete it and the meantime I will look at bitorrent and utorrent to see if I can understand those. Thanks for your patience.
(03-14-2015, 08:45 AM)PuddleMonkey Писал(а): [ -> ]It wont let me try again because while the other was rejected it's still active on the site. I've asked Nihilist to delete it and the meantime I will look at bitorrent and utorrent to see if I can understand those. Thanks for your patience.

It would be better if you use U-torrent and download the video tutorial about how to upload and follow the instructions in it.. cheers.
Ok, I'm somehow missing a crucial step in all this. Something isn't making sense... When I create my initial torrent WHERE is it supposed to get saved, random folder or where the album I want to share is? Now, after I submit my torrent on here, it wants me to download my own torrent... WHERE is that one supposed to get saved, same folder? Seems like I have two torrent files with different names inside the same album folder.
(03-15-2015, 05:26 AM)PuddleMonkey Писал(а): [ -> ]Ok, I'm somehow missing a crucial step in all this. Something isn't making sense... When I create my initial torrent WHERE is it supposed to get saved, random folder or where the album I want to share is? Now, after I submit my torrent on here, it wants me to download my own torrent... WHERE is that one supposed to get saved, same folder? Seems like I have two torrent files with different names inside the same album folder.

Lets say your folder is on c:/

It should be like this: "c:/foldername"

When you create a torrent with that folder you will get a .torrent (Dont seed this nor put to torrent client.)

Upload it to the site with all the descriptions etc.

You will get a .torrent (metaltracker one)

Open this with a torrent client.

Select "C:/" as where it will be downloaded (Because folder is at C:/)

It should start seeding now. Only one thing left and that is the moderation. Wait till it gets approved.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5