Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: MUSIC REQUEST TOPIC
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Anyone have the new Ostrogoth? Called Last Tribe Standing. I screwed up and ordered if from Greece or something and it's taking years to arrive. Thanks!
(02-03-2015, 02:07 AM)mralarming Писал(а): [ -> ]Anyone have the new Ostrogoth? Called Last Tribe Standing. I screwed up and ordered if from Greece or something and it's taking years to arrive. Thanks!

grab it Smile3
http://en.metal-tracker.com/torrents/134070.html
I received a system message requesting that I seed Warmen - The Evil That Warmen Do.

I'd be happy to oblige, could someone please explain to me or help me do so?

Thanks in advance.
(02-04-2015, 04:19 PM)MouseTemplar Писал(а): [ -> ]I received a system message requesting that I seed Warmen - The Evil That Warmen Do.

Thanks in advance.

You have dowloaded that torrent. Someone wants to download it too but it seems it has no seeders. So he requested one. What you have to do, is seed that torrent if possible. Smile3
(02-03-2015, 03:38 AM)Nek666 Писал(а): [ -> ]
(02-03-2015, 02:07 AM)mralarming Писал(а): [ -> ]Anyone have the new Ostrogoth? Called Last Tribe Standing. I screwed up and ordered if from Greece or something and it's taking years to arrive. Thanks!

grab it Smile3
http://en.metal-tracker.com/torrents/134070.html

Thank you!!
Looking for Bungalow Bums: "Nowheria" and "Body in the Trunk"
(02-04-2015, 04:45 PM)Nek666 Писал(а): [ -> ]
(02-04-2015, 04:19 PM)MouseTemplar Писал(а): [ -> ]I received a system message requesting that I seed Warmen - The Evil That Warmen Do.

Thanks in advance.

You have dowloaded that torrent. Someone wants to download it too but it seems it has no seeders. So he requested one. What you have to do, is seed that torrent if possible. Smile3

Again, happy to help, but aside from leaving it up when I download it - I am unsure how to begin seeding a torrent from scratch.
(02-05-2015, 07:15 PM)MouseTemplar Писал(а): [ -> ]
(02-04-2015, 04:45 PM)Nek666 Писал(а): [ -> ]

Thanks in advance.

Again, happy to help, but aside from leaving it up when I download it - I am unsure how to begin seeding a torrent from scratch.

download the .torrent file again and open it with your client... find the files in your hard drive and set the download location in that directory... do a force recheck and then start the torrent
Anything by Panic....late 80's/early 90's band?
Black Comedy, both albums.

Neglected Fields discography.
Aydra discography.

oh, Behemoth - At the Arena ov Aion: Live Apostasy, the metalcase version that also has I Got Erection (Turbonegro cover)