Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: MUSIC REQUEST TOPIC
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
HI, I'M LOOKING FOR IRON MAIDEN'S THE STUDIO COLLECTION PART 1 AND 2 MP3, AND VOLBEAT LIVE FROM TELIA PARKEN IN ANY VIDEO FORMAT... HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME, THANKS!!!
Can anyone please upload "H and H - L'Étendard - The Anthology" (2017 version with 13 tracks)?
Hello, guys!

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask for this band, but can someone, please, upload a full discography of "Angry Johnny (And the Killbillies)".
He has songs with and without the band and I have been trying to find a full discography for quite some time now, to no avail.

Thank you in advance and also, I apologize if the band is not for this tracker.
I am searching for the COMP CD of Septicemia (Greece), the demos are here but only in 128kbps. Thanks.
Hi guys!
I m looking for Christian Muenzner discography. He has 2 albums: ”Timewarp” and ”Beyond the Wall of Sleep”,
Thank you
Hey guys!
I m looking for Kull - Exile (2019) album,
Thanks
2 Bayard: Christian's discographies (both, lossy and lossless) were on tracker, but long time without sharing just were been designated (deleted, after period with any seed available, 120 days). so you can create new or await for.

almost every new album would be uploaded soon after release (official or not, doesn't care).
(12-10-2014, 12:19 PM)blackme Писал(а): [ -> ]For discographies and single albums requests only

Hey guys, I have been lonking all around for this album: Isildur's Bane & Peter Hammill - In Amazonia.
Could anyone post it?
Thanks!
yo brudas
I'm looking for Bestial Fükkin' Warmachine by Bütcher (black thrash).

cheers!
Can someone please upload Martriden - The Unsettling Dark  album?