Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: MUSIC REQUEST TOPIC
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
(03-08-2015, 11:38 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]im looking for wardog....scorched earth

whatever you are looking for, are already on tracker.. use Search to find them..
ok......i would like to request the shadows fall cd RETRIBUTION with all 3 bonus tracks............i tried to download the discography but there are no seeders and when it starts to download it stops at 6 pct.....ireally need this cd....thanks
hi all.. i still need the shadows fall cd retribution with the 3 bonus tracks...thats the only cd im missing please help
(03-10-2015, 05:51 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]hi all.. i still need the shadows fall cd retribution with the 3 bonus tracks...thats the only cd im missing please help

catch http://www.metal-tracker.com/torrents/137956.html
i like to request the band DELIVERANCE (christian metal) the discography greatest hits etc..........thanks in advance

i like to request DELIVERENCE (christian metal) discography.....greatest hits etc.....thanks in advance...................and thanks to nihilist for getting me the shadows fall cd i love it
Hi guys

I'm looking for STEVEN WILSON's latest album named: "HAND. CANNOT. ERASE." in the LIMITED BOX SET EDITION (a 3-cd set)

Help.
(03-11-2015, 04:13 PM)garm_0 Писал(а): [ -> ]Hi guys

I'm looking for STEVEN WILSON's latest album named: "HAND. CANNOT. ERASE." in the LIMITED BOX SET EDITION (a 3-cd set)

Help.

It will take time but surely will be uploaded here.. Smile3
hi all..im looking for a christian metal band DELIVERANCE discography greatest hits etc...thanks in advance...............i especially need the cd WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE
id like to request the circle ll circle discography eps singles live ...thanks
(03-11-2015, 07:03 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]hi all..im looking for a christian metal band DELIVERANCE discography greatest hits etc...thanks in advance...............i especially need the cd WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE
(03-12-2015, 06:19 AM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]id like to request the circle ll circle discography eps singles live ...thanks

edit and make both post as a single post..