Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: MUSIC REQUEST TOPIC
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
im looking for The Agonist - Eye Of Providence japan import it have 2 bonus track hopping some one can help me get this album. hopping too get it in 320
Hi, I'm currently looking for Perdition's (Polish) old demo materials: "Hard Recording Sessions", "Necromessiah" and "Pure Fucking Degradation Reh". Maybe someone here have this releases and could uploud them? Thanks in advance.
id like to request the band ONWARD......THE DISCOGRAPHY..............THANKS
Hi everyone!
Please, I would like of new album of CIVIL WAR - Gods and Generals.
Someone know something aboult it?
Thank you.
Rock n roll will never die.
id like to request the band ONWARD..i need the discography...thanks
(03-31-2015, 06:49 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]id like to request the band ONWARD..i need the discography...thanks

I have it, but unless they'll let me upload each album separately I can't be of much help. Every "discography" I have uploaded has been rejected and I can't figure out the format they want.
well i want mp3 at 320

(03-31-2015, 04:31 PM)Waldirtiago Писал(а): [ -> ]Hi everyone!
Please, I would like of new album of CIVIL WAR - Gods and Generals.
Someone know something aboult it?
Thank you.
Rock n roll will never die.

civil war is old members from sabaton
(04-01-2015, 07:00 AM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]well i want mp3 at 320

I only rip at 320 from original disc source, unless someone requests FLAC. My problem is nobody has been able to explain to me what I'm doing wrong when trying to upload "Discography"s, and I'll get in trouble if I upload them one by one.
(03-30-2015, 05:24 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]id like to request a band called HEADCRASH..the cd is called OVERDOSE ON TRADITION...........i havent heard this band in years........its awesome please upload asap..........thanks

(03-30-2015, 11:57 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]id like to request the band ONWARD......THE DISCOGRAPHY..............THANKS

Provide more info about the band and album which you request as many bands have same name.. you can give metalstorm.net, spirit-of-metal.com and metal-archives links of band/album which you request so that uploader knows which band/album you want...

(04-01-2015, 11:24 AM)PuddleMonkey Писал(а): [ -> ]
(04-01-2015, 07:00 AM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]well i want mp3 at 320

I only rip at 320 from original disc source, unless someone requests FLAC. My problem is nobody has been able to explain to me what I'm doing wrong when trying to upload "Discography"s, and I'll get in trouble if I upload them one by one.

Onward Power Metal Band from USA..If thats What you are asking for then one of the album is already on tracker in 320kbps, you can upload the same album if you want in FLAC or any other format better than 320kbps and you can upload other albums together as discography or single albums..