Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: MUSIC REQUEST TOPIC
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Edit - Question answered
Hi all,can anyone help me with band Satanic Impalement and the album band called Evil Emperor? cheers
(03-31-2015, 06:49 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]id like to request the band ONWARD..i need the discography...thanks

Neverending Sun is already on here, it's not very good.

I just uploaded their best release, "Evermoving", I'll do others when I have more time.

http://en.metal-tracker.com/torrents/140512.html
i like to request ONWARD cd is called REAWAKEN.thanks...........will seed after its done
(04-04-2015, 08:12 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]i like to request ONWARD cd is called REAWAKEN.thanks...........will seed after its done
If you were doing this at the other site (tracker),you would have been banned..
You need to have patience and wait, things which you are getting for almost free of cost.

If any one has or finds Alarum band Demo Albums (4) 192-320kbps, please upload it or PM me link to download..I have searched everywhere but to no avail...
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Alarum/2352

Thanks in Advance Smile3
(04-04-2015, 08:12 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]i like to request ONWARD cd is called REAWAKEN.thanks...........will seed after its done

I'll upload it in 320 tonight at the same time I do another batch or rarities.
make sure its mp3 format ok................and i would love the band HURRICANE cd is called OVER THE EDGE. if you have it i need that to......................mp3 format ok thanks
Looking for Mark Slaughter 2015 album "Reflections In A Rear View Mirror" if anyone can help!

THX in advance!!
(04-05-2015, 05:35 AM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]make sure its mp3 format ok....

Yes 320 is a bit rate, the highest bit rate before FLAC files. It was up for a few hours last night, hopefully you got it, I had to delete because I made the mistake of not packaging it with the other Onward album I uploaded last week. I'm not very good at making discography files, the tags and process I'm still new to doing, so to not make things more difficult on the moderators when I mess up I'm going to stick to single album uploads until I get better practice at this torrent stuff.
i didnt know it was up ..............no i didnt get it