Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: MUSIC REQUEST TOPIC
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
(04-10-2015, 04:41 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]id like to request THE ULTIMATE BOX SET OF SAVATAGE......its got everything they ever done and the re- release of streets a rock opera.....thanks will seed after i get this..................and i need HURRICANE cd OVER THE EDGE ................thanks again
will wait a few days to see if its here

Savatage discography will do?

Hurricane

(04-10-2015, 04:03 PM)Lacrimosafan Писал(а): [ -> ]the 3 cd's deluxe edition of Heroes..if anyone has it http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Sab...oes/495796

Here it is

(04-08-2015, 06:13 AM)LazeTheLazyLaser Писал(а): [ -> ]Hey, can I get a bit of Hatchery? I'm looking for the Birth of a Bomb album, although the entire discography would be nice if you can get it.
I prefer 320 or VBR mp3s but I'm not picky.

Thanks!

Here

(04-11-2015, 09:08 PM)kaamos Писал(а): [ -> ]Hei!
New Skyforger album called Senprūsija, can we get it on metal trecker?

Here
Hi, I hope everyone is well. Can anyone put Shining IX Everyone Everything Everywhere Ends up in Lossless format? Thanks!
SmirG3l any chance of filling my request maybe?
(04-20-2015, 12:12 PM)Sourcekv Писал(а): [ -> ]SmirG3l any chance of filling my request maybe?

I looked everywhere even their own bandcamp page and such. Is the album even released yet?
(04-11-2015, 06:44 PM)metaldave99 Писал(а): [ -> ]id like to request STEFAN ELMGRENS first strike....the ex guitar player from hammerfall..hes got a solo cd out

His Solo Project is Called "Full Strike" and not First Strike the CD he released is called "We Will Rise" but I found it nonetheless so here you go.

CLICK HERE
(04-21-2015, 10:28 PM)SmirG3l Писал(а): [ -> ]
(04-20-2015, 12:12 PM)Sourcekv Писал(а): [ -> ]SmirG3l any chance of filling my request maybe?

I looked everywhere even their own bandcamp page and such. Is the album even released yet?

Yes, it's released in September
(04-04-2015, 09:45 PM)Sentient Писал(а): [ -> ]If any one has or finds Alarum band Demo Albums (4) 192-320kbps, please upload it or PM me link to download..I have searched everywhere but to no avail...
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Alarum/2352

Thanks in Advance Smile3

please anyone know where can i find this or has this? please upload..
id like to request THE MISFITS cds american psycho with the bonus track HELL NIGHT and famous monsters
(04-19-2015, 07:31 PM)enterthekingdom Писал(а): [ -> ]Hi, I hope everyone is well. Can anyone put Shining IX Everyone Everything Everywhere Ends up in Lossless format? Thanks!

Download here
Nekron - Border of Light and Darkness :F