Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: MUSIC REQUEST TOPIC
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
I know its not an album but does anyone have a copy of Septic Flesh - The Great Mass (Bonus DVD)
Thanks in advance.
(04-25-2015, 06:04 PM)HorrorHounds Писал(а): [ -> ]I know its not an album but does anyone have a copy of Septic Flesh - The Great Mass (Bonus DVD)
Thanks in advance.

You want the dvd right?

Here
(04-25-2015, 09:42 PM)SmirG3l Писал(а): [ -> ]
(04-25-2015, 06:04 PM)HorrorHounds Писал(а): [ -> ]I know its not an album but does anyone have a copy of Septic Flesh - The Great Mass (Bonus DVD)
Thanks in advance.

You want the dvd right?

Here

Awesome thank you. Hope there is some seeders
id like to request THE MISFITS cds american psycho with the bonus track HELL NIGHT and famous monsters.............i put this request up about 2 weeks ago and i got nobody to reply to it....i really need these 2 cds to fill up my collection......please help...............and i need the band HURRICANE cd is called OVER THE EDGE.................thanks to whoever uploads these for me......will seed as soon as i get them
I would like to request Svavelvinter - Nidingsverk
I hope to find following thrash metal bands.
Dethroned
Black Shepherd

thanx a lot
Can some kind one uploade

the agonist eye of providence 2015 japan import it have 2 bonus track 320 kbps i have find it on a other site and zip have crc error hopping some kind one can help me get this album
Looking for
Roky Erickson Discography
gratefull!
very hard to find itWhistle
I'm looking for the American Death/metalcore band December. They have three albums and one split EP:

Rise of the Fall Full-length 1996
Praying, Hoping, Nothing Full-length 1999
The NATO Project Split 2000
The Lament Configuration Full-length 2002

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!
Please upload the Headspace - I Am... (EP) if someone has it..I know someone might have bought it.. please help and share..
Tracklist:
01. Never Let Go
02. Sane Life
03. Symbol
04. Sober
05. Wasted Apology (Bonus Ty Mawr Demo)
please upload or give link/s if possible. thanks..