Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Lets talk about headphones
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3
I've got a Logitech G230 headset for use at home, which sounds good enough for me. For my phone, I've got Sennheiser CX 3.00 in-ear headphones.

(03-22-2016, 07:11 PM)Puukko Писал(а): [ -> ]Sennheiser CX 300-II, just them.

Did you have the original version, and if so, did you notice much of a difference between the two?
Audio technica ath-m50 and bowers and wilkins p5 Bluetooth version.
both good but the bowers and wilkins are the best headphones i have had by far.. expensive tho...
Sony MDR-XB450

Not exactly high end, but damn good for $50.
Sennheiser HD 201. А beautiful sound and a wonderful panorama.
In studio I use AKG K240.
Creative Labs AIAIAI tma Studio mod. The best 200 Euros I EVER Spent in Gear, Topping Headphone Amp + Xduuo x3 (rockboxed).

Or Sansa fuse+ with btooth adapter-> Pioneer bluetooh OnEar headphones
Or Sansa clip+ &fiio portable amp with [Изображение: il_170x135.1087184855_p55k.jpg]Yamaha EPH100 (inEar Headphones)
I use (and I love too) Shure SE215 Crystal, They isolate the external noise in 75% and that is great when you don't like people chating...
My previous one was a Bose QC 15 and before that I always had Sennheisers. Turns out the QC 15 can't handle a tiny bit of rain, which made it a short-term investment since I'm a student. Now happily living with my Bose AE2w (or Soundlink, as it's officially called now) and saving for the Soundlink II since it has amazing sound. And because I sometimes squeeze in some classical as well, I look for all-round performance which is great in the Bose headphones as well
I'm crazy about the gear Smile3

Phones: Hifman HE-4, Etymotic ER4
Gear: Gustard H-10 amp, gonna get the Philips TDA1547 custom built DAC and the electostatic phones later.
Had an AKG, pretty cheap but better sounding than my previous senheiser.
I have a pair of Sony Bluetooth Bass Boosters and they are dope as hell.
Страниц: 1 2 3