Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Lets talk about headphones
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3
i have no idea but theyre black and pink from 5 below kii
Sennheiser 595
Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless

Best headphones I've had kinda big for me but not a problem either hahaa....
pioneer se-mj751
Pioneer SE215 earbuds w/ flanges
beyerdynamic dt 880 pro, the 600ohm version
Some would say it sounds plain. It's supposed to be completely neutral, crystal clear, to be used for analysis, allows for the recognition of even the slightest nuances, and most people probably wouldn't like it, as for myself, I think I can't go back to even regular high end headphones
(05-03-2019, 01:40 AM)coby420 Писал(а): [ -> ]beyerdynamic dt 880 pro, the 600ohm version
Some would say it sounds plain. It's supposed to be completely neutral, crystal clear, to be used for analysis, allows for the recognition of even the slightest nuances, and most people probably wouldn't like it, as for myself, I think I can't go back to even regular high end headphones

What do you use for pilot your DT 880 pro 600 ohm?
Ventilating the idea of purchase one pair...
I have one of those medium-high end Creative Sound blaster cards, not anything special, just gets the job done, enough power for at least 600 ohm devices, nothing more. These days, even the integrated sound cards on a medium end motherboard will probably have enough power, so imagine what one of those would do, years ago you would notice that comparing one of those to a dedicated amp the former would put noise in the signal while the latter wouldn't but now I'd say it doesn't happen anymore. They're also cheap as af so just get a $30-50 sound card and don't be afraid.
https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Blaster-...ics&sr=1-4

I just found a link. If you go for a more expensive model, or an amp, the only thing you'll get is more channels (i.e. surround) more features (i.e. eq, bass boost) and since music is still produced in stereo, as it should be, there's no need for extra stuff. Maybe if you listen to super audio cds, the sound card might not get the most out of frequencies over 48khz, it can handle it, or so it advertises but I don't think it actually can, at least not enough to make a difference.
If you get it, make sure to install the drivers BUT disable the crystal clear deal and all that, and maybe set it to play through WASAPI or WAVEout (exclusive), avoid directsound so you only get pure PCM, you'll know what it is when you see it.
Thanks Coby420, for now I've changed idea.
Страниц: 1 2 3