Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Do you only listen to Metal?
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2 3 4
I mainly listen to various types of metal, but I also listen to some folk rock and whatever in the hell Rotfront counts as (seriously, they cover like 5 different genres). I also listen to Bastion's soundtrack, since that's basically just a regular album.
I listen mostly metal, but classical music as well. There are pop songs here and there that I like as well, some folk too, but it's really case by case.
I naturally download only metal or classical music. Even though I know there are some cool music styles to discover out there, I lack the curiosity to explore them.
Started to Listen metal in 1998 with Metallica , it was love at first sight , in 2009 began to study guitar . So I started in the blues and I got to know the entire structure to create a good heavy metal , along the way I was running into me with many other styles that still develop and try to merge and join in Metal. So listen to classical music, jazz, blues, country , and within the Metal listen to Deep Purple to Cannibal Corpse without preconceptions . For those who want to make music is required knowledge, and knowledge only comes when you are not limited only in a world . I'm from Brazil , so I try to also bring influences of Brazilian music , and traditional music in my area. Music has no boundaries
I listen to many types of music, although it's mostly deathcore, but I also like Death Grips, Yung Lean and stuff like that.
Sometimes I listen to psytrance like Astral Projection or 1200 Micrograms.
I can't imagine myself listening to just one genre.
I listen only metal, classic rock, blues and classical music, symphonies Bach, Beethoven, Mahler, Wagner, Tchaikovsky I love Chopin music and many more Buxtehude, Vivaldi... sometime you´ve heard a Mozart concert? is amazing, it is very similar to a Metal concert today. I Think that the classical music is the how the seed of the rock. Simple... Good Music!!!
I listen rock since my four years old. My father had a black cassette, whit "Horse no name, Detroit rock city, The creedence, the hollies, the doors ... and I listened every day with three or four years old.
I´m sorry but, I can not stand bad music... I can´t!!! I Think that the music defined our personality and the people with no liking well defined for the music is people with no characterless.
Cheers
I mostly listen to metal, and most of that is black metal and drone doom. I listen to a lot of other genres too tho... I love 70's prog, dark ambient, power electronic, baroque, speedcore / gabba, detroit techno, 90's rock, and the avant garde side of classical music, stuff like Edgard Varese, Igor Stravinsky and Alberto Ginastera. I love TISM too, they're probably the greatest Australian band that isn't metal.
While I listen to metal (especially melodic death metal, thrash and, if you couldn't tell by my user name, power metal) more than any other style of music, I love The Beatles, Pink Floyd, 80's new wave , classical music (especially Beethoven and Mozart) and movie scores.
Sleep, run, drive, shower, lazing on the couch, stoned, getting ready for work, waiting in line at the bank etc..Anyone else? or do i need rehab?
I'm more into punk but I listen to metal a lot. When I was in high school all the punks were lame, my crew was all into black metal with one of my friends even having a small label/distro out of his trunk. Between black and thrash that was all I really liked until I moved down South and got into stoner and Southern metal. 

I still listen to punk the most with probably ignorant hip hop being the second.
I LOVE Chet Baker
Страниц: 1 2 3 4