Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Are you good at drawing?
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2
Hi to everyone

I make this topic cause I like to watch drawings, paintings, etc. I love the art like that and I'd like to watch your stuff, also you can tell us since when you draw and what kind of draws do you like to do.

Personally I don't draw too much cause I'm not so good and I don't have many free time... so I draw ocasionally. Whatever, here I go with my drawings Blush2

Red-eyed tree frog

[Изображение: C30.jpg]

From The Devil you Know (Heaven and Hell)

[Изображение: 182.jpg]

Failed attempt to realistic drawing  ^^

[Изображение: DC1.jpg]

From Epicus Doomicus Metalicus (Candlemass)

[Изображение: 899.jpg]

From Time tells no Lies (Praying Mantis)

[Изображение: 3F8.jpg]

Bonus: A gift that gave me my sister  Smile3

:[Изображение: 3AD.jpg]

It's all, now show us your own drawings, I'm sure there must be many talented metalheads Smile3  

PD. sorry for my english ^^
(12-31-2016, 07:49 AM)ejimenez182 Писал(а): [ -> ]Hi to everyone

hello  Smile3

very good drawings, the frog is amazing, but all are very good  Yahoo

when I was a kid (another time in another life......) I used to draw a lot and I was pretty good...... now I have a very few time and I'm a little out of practice...... anyway, keep on this way, my friend  Grin
(12-31-2016, 11:51 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): [ -> ]
(12-31-2016, 07:49 AM)ejimenez182 Писал(а): [ -> ]Hi to everyone

hello  Smile3

very good drawings, the frog is amazing, but all are very good  Yahoo

when I was a kid (another time in another life......) I used to draw a lot and I was pretty good...... now I have a very few time and I'm a little out of practice...... anyway, keep on this way, my friend  Grin

Thanks man, sadly the time is not a good ally, damn adult life hahaha.
(01-01-2017, 10:08 PM)ejimenez182 Писал(а): [ -> ]Thanks man, sadly the time is not a good ally, damn adult life hahaha.

honestly I'm happy to become older...... it's something like "now it's time for the young to fight and for me to "rest... in peace"  Grin

but...... how could I...... ?!? ...... if you look at my avatar, you can see one of my very very very...... very old drawings...... it's someting very simple, but it's actually the very first tattoo I've got and I'm deep emotionally tied to it...... it has, for me, a meaning for itself and for the memories linked to that period...... another time in another life  Grin it's a drawing I've made as well as all of the tribal parts of my tattoos......that are a big part of my skin......  Grin

[Изображение: 291641.jpg]
[Изображение: 2pyonll.jpg]
This is a character from a book I'm writing. Hope to be done writing it in the next couple months.
Those are nice drawings there, all. For me, I have drawn seriously for several years, but before I dropped college I RARELY did anything. Therefore, I don't have really much to show as of recent. :c
My drawing Blush 
[Изображение: d0efdb2eb5b9463b452db95ffef55876.md.jpg]
[Изображение: df5d286e5a1872a6c8439607927f554f.md.jpg]
Fruit was drown by soft pastels, and tomatoes - by oil pastels. Blush

If you have another hobby, some another kind of art, welcome to this thread
Sometimes

[Изображение: monster_hunter_by_dfbovey-daxvovo.jpg]

[Изображение: winter_cardinal_by_dfbovey-dalr4r0.jpg]

[Изображение: pandora_ink_by_dfbovey-d828fl6.jpg]
No I suck
(02-24-2017, 04:57 AM)dfbov Писал(а): [ -> ]Sometimes

I know your art from penciljack!
@EJ:
Ya I work as tattooer so drawing is a big part of my daily life. I don't have much to post here but if interested you should check out my instagram page reggier3mote_tattoo . Maybe I'll get on here and post some art in the future.
Страниц: 1 2