Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Pumpkins united......
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
...... well...... probably something that many of us have been waiting for years...... what do we think about it ?!?  Grin

[Изображение: helloween-pumpkin-united-world-tour-con-...n-2016.jpg]

[Изображение: cTqpROEd5ig.jpg]

[Изображение: 952e5bdc3b6194ba5d058573fcfc2ae36.jpg]

[Изображение: 1098c81734c1ef8b385a6c84ee9fc0e99.jpg]
FINALLY!!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo
(01-04-2017, 03:23 PM)BranWolf Писал(а): [ -> ]FINALLY!!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

...... it seems that we're the only two to be happy for this news...... or maybe no one else gives a fuck about it......  Pardon Grin  Laugh1

I don't know if i'll go to watch them. I understand they had a bad contract with the label in their golden eyes, and now are obligated to make a new record everey two-three years to make a world tour and earn money with the only thing that move money in metal music today. Play at live. Their three first albums are the best they have done. But Kiske's declarations talking about metal music years ago, as "the worst thing i ever do" are in my mind.
I don't like Deris as vocalist of Helloween (and owner) He can't sing at live more of two songs with the correct tone, cause can't catch the high notes. Is better Kiske. No doubt. But is too a dickhole, a bigmouth and a brainless. Fucks me give my money to this sucker, and fucks me no watch them too. Shit
Someone knows if they gonna play stuff from the keepers and the Walls only?
(01-12-2017, 12:55 AM)Viejales Писал(а): [ -> ]......

Someone knows if they gonna play stuff from the keepers and the Walls only?

Laugh1  I mostly agree with you, even thogh for me this remains a great event (as great, for example, as it was MEGADETH "rust in peace" anniversary tour or Cavalera bros touring for "roots" anniversary tour)...... I mean...... THOSE people, playing TOSE songs...... in the end, the music is all that matters, and I'm pretty sure that the main core of these shows will easily be from "walls" and the two "keepers"......  Yahoo

There are two things we need to know before decided to buy or not the ticket to the event. What records are gonna be played, and how much time is gonna be longer Future World. (The last time i watched Gamma Ray 11 minutes of song. Terrible man.)