Metal Torrent Tracker Forum

Полная версия: Donated $5 but ads still appear
Вы просматриваете yпpощеннyю веpсию форума. Пеpейти к полной веpсии.
Страниц: 1 2
(10-23-2017, 12:43 PM)zzashpaupat Писал(а): [ -> ]
(10-20-2017, 04:27 PM)mightyelric Писал(а): [ -> ]Hi, I donated USD 5 days ago as well and delays are still there. Fortunately I didn't donated a bigger amount...

Sorry for that occasion. Your profile has been upgraded. Thank you for donation!

Thanks! Yahoo
I too donated $15-twice. First in beginning of april and again today, still ads and my profile says i haven´t donated anything.
(10-30-2017, 06:21 PM)Gojira_72 Писал(а): [ -> ]I too donated $15-twice.  First in beginning of april and again today, still ads and my profile says i haven´t donated anything.

Your account has been upgraded. Thank you very much for donation!
I donated via PayPal $5 twice. Still no upgrade.
(02-27-2018, 01:58 AM)edccde Писал(а): [ -> ]I donated via PayPal $5 twice. Still no upgrade.

Your account has been upgraded. Thank you very much for donation!
Hi zzashpaupat,

This thread made me realise that I also donated quite some time ago (September 29 last year...). Would you mind checking?
Thanks.
(04-23-2017, 11:55 AM)NastyPirate Писал(а): [ -> ]Hi there!

I had donated $5 and had my account upgraded so I didn't have to wait for the timer each time I downloaded a torrent but the ads still keep showing. I had used PayPal to donate and the upgrade was done manually by an admin. Can someone help me with the ads?

Cheers!

Same issue here. On May 24th of last year (2017) I donated $15. still haven't had any change to the ads or download delay.
alikasundara, deadguy1349
Your accounts has been upgraded. Thank you very much for donation!
(04-04-2018, 10:54 AM)zzashpaupat Писал(а): [ -> ]alikasundara, deadguy1349
Your accounts has been upgraded. Thank you very much for donation!

Thanks for sorting it out so quickly zzashpaupat!
Страниц: 1 2