Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: Разговоры о музыке (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Форум: Thrash / Speed Metal (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Тема: What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? (/showthread.php?tid=1718)

What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? - srikarjam - 12-27-2013

Some of the thrash releases I have come across this year are below. My favorite album this year has been Onslaught - VI. If I have missed your favorite thrash album,please mention .

Onslaught -VI
Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood
Artillery - Legions
Battlecross - War Of Will
Blackrider - The Gate To The Unknown
Damned Creed - Choose a Side
DevilDriver - Winter Kills
Dew-Scented - Insurgent
Diamond Plate - Pulse
Evile - Skull
F.K.Ü. - Rise Of The Mosh Mongers
Fueled By Fire - Trapped In Perdition
Gama Bomb - The Terror Tapes
Gates of Hell - Critical Obsession
Harlott - Origin
Havok - Unnatural Selection
Lost Society - Fast Loud Death
M-19 - Mission Destroy
Now Or Never - 2013 - Now Or Never
Portall - King of the Mad
Predatory - Dirty Scum Arise
Reactory - Killed By Thrash (EP)
Riffobia - Laws of Devastation
Sodom - Epitome Of Torture
Toxic Holocaust - Chemistry of Consciousness
Ultra-Violence - Privilege To Overcome
Violator - Scenarios of Brutality
War Device - Whisper of Souls
Warbeast - Destroy
Warbringer - IV Empires Collapse
Zombie Lake - Plague Of The Undead
Skeletonwitch - Serpents Unleashed

RE: What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? - iconoclasm - 12-29-2013

Fast Loud Death - Lost Society!

RE: What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? - GColares - 12-29-2013

No doubt its Testament's "Dark Roots Of Thrash"

RE: What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? - srikarjam - 01-14-2014

But thats not a studio album right ?

RE: What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? - bianconero69 - 01-14-2014

What about Legion Of The Damned- Ravenous Plague? Great album. Thrash/Death meyhem!

RE: What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? - DeliriumMask - 01-16-2014

In my opinion Evil Invaders - Evil Invaders (EP) was the best release this year. It's a belgian speed/thrash band, you should really check them out if you didn't hear them yet.

RE: What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? - berkako - 01-18-2014

Very best - Onslaught -VI

RE: What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? - Der_Krieger - 02-19-2014

Onslaught - VI

The best album in 2013
My favourite song: Cruci-fiction

What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 - Margarethiero - 03-17-2017

I know this site from 4.5 months and I want to tell thats site is the best information about Thrash M

RE: What do you think is the best Thrash album released this year in 2013 ? - Death room_0 - 03-26-2017

Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood