Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: Разговоры о музыке (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Форум: Black Metal (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Тема: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? (/showthread.php?tid=2180)

Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - UncleEddiot - 05-09-2015

Racist

RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - beernd - 05-24-2015

What do you mean with white metal?
This god loving crap?
In that case... i fucking hate it Smile3

RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - TestE88 - 11-16-2016

From a scale of 1-10 where 10 is stupid as fuck, white metal is probably 15.

RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - PDM1980 - 11-16-2016

I dislike almost all of it. A Tree To Die Upon is pretty solid,though.

RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Mavas - 05-06-2017

It's shit,black metal was and always gonna be anti christian. No matter if the band members are pagan,satanic or atheist,black metal is not for christians cunts

RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Raphael Nervo - 05-15-2017

Definitely BLACK METAL is not for Christians (For those who really know the story and everything that involves from the beginning and consolidation of the genre knows what I'm talking about). As a musician, I listen to other styles that end up with things related to Christianity,like  Blues, Southern ... I believe that in music there is room for everything and for everyone, but of course we have to have common sense and judgment and know-how to know if certain Things apply to a certain genre of sound.

I will not comment on my personal taste because it does not matter in this case, we know that whoever enters this wave of WHITE, is restricted to the small world, and will never have space in the underworld. The bands themselves are limited to festivals that are in the same event bands of different ideologies, the audience of Metal is totally extreme and Defender of what he thinks is true. Water and Oil do not mix. And this thing of respect to those who think differently we know that it is rarity all very relative.

* I do not speak English well so I typed with help from GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.

What you think about Unbl - AMt - 05-24-2017

What books do you read over and over? I realize some people only read books one time, but for the others, I would really like to know what brings you back again. Im sorry if this topic has been placed before.

RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - journeyman7 - 05-24-2017

All music is a divine gift. Usurping a genre doesn't mean exclusive proprietorship already. That goes for shitty cheesy satanism in BM.

RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - vintersorg25 - 05-24-2017

Christian black metal sounds ridiculous as church music with satanic themed lyrics.
Same as people who worship god looks ridiculous as those who worship satan.

RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - journeyman7 - 05-25-2017

(05-24-2017, 06:09 PM)vintersorg25 Писал(а): Christian black metal sounds ridiculous as church music with satanic themed lyrics.
Same as people who worship god looks ridiculous as those who worship satan.

Nah, should be "satanic music with church-themed lyrics." The musical style of both black and unblack is the same, albeit with diametrical lyrics. But then again, music is music--a divine gift--regardless of lyrical content. Just me though.