Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: Разговоры на различные темы (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Форум: Разговоры на любые темы (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Тема: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 (/showthread.php?tid=2335)

Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - javierel22 - 08-06-2014

My vote goes to Valkyrie, it's a pretty obvious choice. Even more considering i work in a hotel and would love to work with someone like her Smile3

RE: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - Diklopant - 08-07-2014

Голосовать только за картинку - как-то не очень правильно,-по мне. Плохо,что голосовать - только за одного участника,а так - голоснул бы ещё за каво-нето. ;) Поэтому - выбор на ТУ,которая СДЕЗЬ проявляет себя как-то поболе. ;) - samael_tragedy . :апл:

RE: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - tears_of_fire - 08-08-2014

........... what's the sense of a topic where some members speak a language that some other members can't understand?.......... or am I the only one here that can't speak or understand russian?

Yes3

RE: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - Veggr - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 09:49 AM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): ........... what's the sense of a topic where some members speak a language that some other members can't understand?.......... or am I the only one here that can't speak or understand russian?

Yes3

Hi to all, we invite you to take part in a beauty contest METAL-TRACKER GIRLS 2014.
Here`s the rules:
- post your photos in this topic (use photo hosting)
- if you`re a man you can post your girlfrend`s pics
- add to photos some info
1 what is your (your girflend) name?
2 how old are you (your girlfrend), who are you?
3 what music do you (your girfriend) like?
These three points are required, other information at your discretion.

Later we`ll vote and choose the Winner. Her pic will be posted in the main page of tracker.
Good luck!!!

RE: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - tears_of_fire - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 10:58 AM)Veggr Писал(а):
(08-08-2014, 09:49 AM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): ........... what's the sense of a topic where some members speak a language that some other members can't understand?.......... or am I the only one here that can't speak or understand russian?

Yes3

Hi to all, we invite you to take part in a beauty contest METAL-TRACKER GIRLS 2014.
Here`s the rules:
- post your photos in this topic (use photo hosting)
- if you`re a man you can post your girlfrend`s pics
- add to photos some info
1 what is your (your girflend) name?
2 how old are you (your girlfrend), who are you?
3 what music do you (your girfriend) like?
These three points are required, other information at your discretion.

Later we`ll vote and choose the Winner. Her pic will be posted in the main page of tracker.
Good luck!!!

The rules of this topic were already written also in english....... I was talking about the single posts, here in this topic and in general in the whole forum....... in a topic, usually, there are posts, answers and re-answers and, this way, the topic (and the forum in general) remains alive......... it's hard FOR ME to partecipate in a topic (and in the forum) where there are single posts here and there in a language that I can't understand......... nothing else

Smile3

RE: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - Che - 08-09-2014

поднимаю тему. голосовать осталось до 15 августа. кто не проголосовал - все сюда!!

RE: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - tears_of_fire - 08-10-2014

(08-09-2014, 06:16 PM)Che Писал(а): поднимаю тему. голосовать осталось до 15 августа. кто не проголосовал - все сюда!!

......... appunto....... Grin

RE: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - EHOT - 08-11-2014

уруру

RE: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - Vedmed - 08-12-2014

Да! Несправедливо! Я хочу за нескольких сразу проголосовать! Почему мне нельзя так сделать?! Ей богу, прям как в церкви, только за одну. А как-же эротика, бухло и металл? Мне больно за репутацию металл-трекера! Где здоровый разврат я вас спрашиваю?

RE: ДЕВУШКИ ТРЕКЕРА 2014 / BEAUTY CONTEST METAL-GIRLS 2014 - 317d - 08-12-2014

Vedmed ты бредишь. Хотя насчёт голосования за нескольких девушек , я согласен. очень понравились EHOT и zoso666, жалко что нельзя проголосовать за второе и третье место.