Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
Favourite Moments In Songs - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: English-speaking forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Форум: Metal music forums (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Тема: Favourite Moments In Songs (/showthread.php?tid=2963)

Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - tears_of_fire - 07-17-2015

(07-17-2015, 10:13 PM)beernd Писал(а): Man the first albums from METALLICA ...... are so fucking awesome...

Yahoo YEHAAA Laugh1

so...... we have to say it again, loud and clear......

METALLICA - creeping death

what we've got here is another masterpiece, and it has its "moment" at minute 3:10, with this incredible crescendo guitar-solo and the break-up "DIE...... BY MY HAND..... I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND...... KILLING FIRST BORN MAN......" Yahoo history tells us that this part was composed by Kirk Hammett for an EXODUS song, called "die by my hand"...... well...... listen and enjoy...... Grin

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - beernd - 07-18-2015

This moment is one that makes my eyes tear up still nowadays after all of these years... at 9.50 he starts with...
THE CURSE IT LIVES ON IN THEIR EYES! THE MARINER HE WISHED HE DIED!
ALONG WITH THE SEA CREATURES BUT THEY LIVED ON SO DID HEEEEEEE

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - tears_of_fire - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 07:01 PM)beernd Писал(а): This moment is one that makes my eyes tear up still nowadays after all of these years...

Yahoo man...... this is not only a song...... it's a journey to the darkest places of human mind Yahoo

and remaining in some other dark place...... a song that is a bullet to the head from an album that is an encyclopedia of what heavy metal should be......

MEGADETH - tornado of souls

here we have again another song that is perfect to say the least...... but, for me, its moment is at minute 2:45 with the Dave's "WHO'S TO SAY......" screaming...... believe me...... if here this song kicks ass, live, down in the mosh, it has been a real massacre...... Yahoo

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - abarai - 07-23-2015

I know it's not my first hypocrisy song I post about here, but they have some amazing moments in their songs that send my mind swirling:

so the song is Elastic Inverted Visions:

that moment around 3:08 till that melodic section ends, so perfect with the song and the whole album but the seciond this melody kicks in, it just makes the hair stand on my neck, absolutely beautiful

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - tears_of_fire - 07-23-2015

Another song full of moments......

DARK TRANQUILLITY - the treason wall

my "moment" here is surely the main riff, a great kick in the ass Yahoo I've chosen this video because...... well, guys...... I was there...... and mybe you can see me in the first row...... Yahoo

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - abarai - 07-24-2015

(07-23-2015, 11:10 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): Another song full of moments......

DARK TRANQUILLITY - the treason wall

my "moment" here is surely the main riff, a great kick in the ass Yahoo I've chosen this video because...... well, guys...... I was there...... and mybe you can see me in the first row...... Yahoo

Wooow i'm speechless, I have the original DVD, and this is one of the best things I own, and one of the best concerts ever recorded, all.my respects to you brother Yahoo

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - tears_of_fire - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 12:02 AM)abarai Писал(а): Wooow i'm speechless, I have the original DVD, and this is one of the best things I own, and one of the best concerts ever recorded, all.my respects to you brother Yahoo

Yahoo it was really an incredible show, believe me...... I was in the first row...... Michael Stanne was so near that I could smell his rancid sweat Laugh1

[Изображение: maxresdefault.jpg]

I'm gonna watch the DVD this weekend just to spot you Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1 really amazing show, wow you just made me so happy

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - tears_of_fire - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 12:15 AM)abarai Писал(а): I'm gonna watch the DVD this weekend just to spot you Laugh1

Grin there are a couple of close-ups of the first row where you can see me pretty well, but at that time I had the head completely shaved and maybe it would be difficult to recognize me...... Laugh1

Everytime they show the crowd i'm gonna snap a photo and post them here until I recognize you, but shaved head is already a tip, and I guess your tattooed arm is gonna reveal you Grin