Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
Favourite Moments In Songs - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: English-speaking forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Форум: Metal music forums (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Тема: Favourite Moments In Songs (/showthread.php?tid=2963)

Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - tears_of_fire - 08-10-2015

(08-09-2015, 08:10 PM)dukearioch Писал(а):

great Yahoo SUMMONING did a lot of cool emotional songs Yahoo

well...... another one...... usuallyI don't mind very much lyrics...... the voice is only an instrument, important for its melodic contribution to the song...... but here...... guys...... here there is not only a very good and powerful song...... here there are lyrics that I could use to describe exactly my life and my way of thinking, in less than 4 minutes...... so, my "moment" in this song is all along the vocals and lyrics...... listen, read and enjoy......

The time has come
Your past is knocking at your door
How many times
I saw my face with broken smiles

Now it’s time to forget
All the mistakes you have done
Now it’s time to believe
My mistakes will make me learn and learn

If you have anything to say
If you have to believe in someone
Make your spirit feel so strong
And you will never be alone
Believe in yourself again

One second can change your belief again
Be careful, ‘cause you can be wrong
But if you never try
How can you believe that you are strong?

The time has come
I want to break these chains alone
Now it’s time to forget
All the mistakes you have done
Now it’s time to believe
My mistakes will make me learn and learn

If you have anything to say
Make your spirit feel so strong
And you will never be alone
Believe in yourself again

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - tears_of_fire - 08-18-2015

well...... another one...... another EPIC one...... to say the least...... what we've got here is 10 minutes of glorious will to fight and will to win...... and in this amazing masterpiece of power and glory everything is perfect to lead you and your army against every kind of enemy and, of course, my "moment" of this song is in the chorus...... well...... listen and fight Yahoo

...... Swords in their hands they killed each and every man
Who dared to invade their sacred land
Victory songs are rising in the night
Telling all of their undying strength and might......

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - Hilda - 10-23-2015

My Favourite Moment: in 4:59 min

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - omicronpersey8 - 10-23-2015

Well, the song is awesome, but this part (7:39 / 10:57) is lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SifvBBvZ7tY

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - mycatruleshell - 10-29-2015

Intro is enough.

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - ivanargen - 11-03-2015

(10-23-2015, 08:11 PM)omicronpersey8 Писал(а): Well, the song is awesome, but this part (7:39 / 10:57) is lovely.

I would say begins 8:45 is hopeful indeed.. but later it becomes sad again
( please, not you too ) Sad

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - Hilda - 11-08-2015

(11-03-2015, 07:12 AM)ivanargen Писал(а):
(10-23-2015, 08:11 PM)omicronpersey8 Писал(а): Well, the song is awesome, but this part (7:39 / 10:57) is lovely.

I would say begins 8:45 is hopeful indeed.. but later it becomes sad again
( please, not you too ) Sad

Mda Sad

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - gloves - 11-09-2015

Okay, assuming no judgement is being passed here my favourite moment in a song depends on the moment.

Simple Plan (yes, the punk pop band) sings a song called Untitled. They have the studio track on Still Not Getting Any..., an acoustic bonus track on the MTV Hard Rock Live album, and a live version on the same album. The guitarist busts out near the end of the song playing it like it has never been played before it's as if his soul is being poured into it. Just thinking about it I can hear it in my head and my whole body shudders with chills it is so beautiful. It makes me love that very essence in music.

Slaves On Dope has a song called Thanks For Nothing. The entire song makes me feel so alive. Like, when I listen to the intro and you hear the "ding" then the music kicks in it's like the universe fist punches the air. It makes me feel so god damned happy and angry at the same time. Almost as if I could get into a fight, just walk up to someone smiling at them the whole time and head banging and then just full force 220lb haymaker the f*ck out of them. I would feel so happy to kick someone's ass to that song despite the fact that I'm not a violent person. Like I said in the beginning it makes me feel so alive.

Thank god for music so emotionally powerful.

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - Raphael Nervo - 11-11-2015

At the moment, I will highlight three cases, the first 2 albums are the same year 1986 Ultimate Sin Ozzy Osbourne and Somewhere In Time Iron Maiden.
[Изображение: Iron_Maiden_4.jpg]
Both were presented to me by an uncle. When I heard was 12, and I remember very well all the details from the first moment I laid that K7 tape to play. Today 13 years after this magnificent experience when I listen to these albums feel exactly the same feeling at the time, I can hear the same albun 2, 3 times a day and I feel the same emotion. And my third story is about my heart that I am Fan band, Metallica. At any bar, any notes from ONE music makes me feel an immense nostalgia, in fact the And Justice For All around me is one of the great works of art I have ever heard, and the tour in Mexico, Live Shit, is one of greatest live shows I've ever seen (DVD).

[Изображение: 1436549091239]

[Изображение: Metallica-Live_Shit_Binge_And_Purge-Frontal.jpg]

RE: Favourite Moments In Songs - iDead - 12-19-2015

May Result- Pogrom 2:25 to 5:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wxDc_DgQv0