Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
FOOD! what is your favorite - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: English-speaking forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Форум: Free talks (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Тема: FOOD! what is your favorite (/showthread.php?tid=2989)

Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61

FOOD! what is your favorite - beernd - 06-19-2015

Just one for fun, what is your alltime favorite food?
For me my last meal would be... spaghetti bolognese.
Food send by the gods Smile3

RE: FOOD! what is your favorite - tears_of_fire - 06-19-2015

Yahoo what a wonderful topic, my friend Yahoo

well...... as you know, I am from Italy, and here we have a traditional cult for food and for cooking, and we have a huge variety of different traditional foods from every single region or from every single town, even the smaller...... in general I like every kind of food and, of course, every italian food, not only the well known pasta or pizza...... if I have to chose a particular food, I say "spaghetti alla carbonara" (that means "spaghetti made in the traditional way of the coal diggers" Laugh1 ) and it's made with pasta (traditionally spaghetti) dressed with roasted little cubes of "guanciale" (that is a part of the pig like bacon), shaked raw eggs and sour cream...... if you search some picture of "spaghetti alla carbonara" on GOOGLE IMAGES you will have an idea of how delicious it can be......

[Изображение: th_499240473_carbonara_122_135lo.jpg]

another food that I really like is the "torta verde" (translate "green pie") a traditional food from the zone of Italy where I live, and I'm eating it right now...... it's a salty cake filled with vegetables (traditionally chard but not only, and this is because of the name, "green...") and rice cooked in milk...... the cake filled with all of this, is cooked in oven and...... well...... it's food for the gods Laugh1

[Изображение: th_499315333_la_torta_verde_122_554lo.jpg]

(06-19-2015, 02:38 AM)beernd Писал(а): For me my last meal would be... spaghetti bolognese.

let me correct you...... the right way to say is "spaghetti ALLA bolognese", that means something like "spaghetti made in the way used by the people from Bologna", that is a big beautiful town, famous for its very ancient cultural, artistic and (of course) food traditions......

[Изображение: th_499359898_bolognese_122_180lo.jpg]

contrary to what it's usually said, it's very good to be italian, because of the food, and not only......

Yahoo

RE: FOOD! what is your favorite - dimanlev - 06-20-2015

Meat! Only meat!)

RE: FOOD! what is your favorite - tears_of_fire - 06-20-2015

As I've said, I love to eat every kind of food, and in the recent years I've discovered also food from all around the world as, for example, kebab and, most of all, sushi and japan food...... here in Italy there are a lot of restaurants that have the "all-you-can-eat" formula...... you pay a standard price, and you can eat all you are able to eat and put inside of yourself...... well...... let me say...... all that I can eat, is really a huge quantity of food...... Yahoo

[Изображение: th_499501234_sushi_122_482lo.jpg]

RE: FOOD! what is your favorite - ivanargen - 06-21-2015

Empanadas Santiagueñas !!

[Изображение: 1.jpg]
[Изображение: empanadas2.jpg]
[Изображение: img_empanadas_criollas_7479_600.jpg]
[Изображение: EMPANADA_0.jpg]

RE: FOOD! what is your favorite - tears_of_fire - 06-24-2015

(06-21-2015, 05:12 PM)ivanargen Писал(а): Empanadas Santiagueñas !!

Yahoo my friend...... it looks wonderful Yahoo

please, tell us the story of this food, the ingredients, the taste...... please Yahoo

RE: FOOD! what is your favorite - beernd - 06-25-2015

That does look damn good... looks a bit like shoarma or kebab.
Damn i love meat! Just like Dimanlev says... meat! but not only meat in my case :-)

(06-20-2015, 10:33 AM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): As I've said, I love to eat every kind of food, and in the recent years I've discovered also food from all around the world as, for example, kebab and, most of all, sushi and japan food...... here in Italy there are a lot of restaurants that have the "all-you-can-eat" formula...... you pay a standard price, and you can eat all you are able to eat and put inside of yourself...... well...... let me say...... all that I can eat, is really a huge quantity of food...... Yahoo

Yeah those we have here also. Mostly the Chinese are doing that here.
And i love China food as well, especially the meat and the sushi.
Pleasantry

RE: FOOD! what is your favorite - ivanargen - 06-28-2015

(06-24-2015, 11:44 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(06-21-2015, 05:12 PM)ivanargen Писал(а): Empanadas Santiagueñas !!

Yahoo my friend...... it looks wonderful Yahoo

please, tell us the story of this food, the ingredients, the taste...... please Yahoo

I can't explain it in English but I've got this links.... I hope you like it Drinks

http://www.fromargentinawithlove.typepad.com/from_argentina_with_love/2008/08/empanada-of-the-month--empanadas-santiague%C3%B1as.html

RE: FOOD! what is your favorite - Zakkyliar - 06-28-2015

Meat Meat Meat! I love everything with meat in it hehe. If i needed to specify you mates probably know im turkish and we put meat in everything lol. My local fav is the turkish equivalent of pizza, "pide". Its usually made with ground beef but has so many variations like pizza. I can finish one 30cm wide pizza and these are smaller compared so you need to eat a lot to fill yourself Rofl
[Изображение: kiymali.jpg]

And my foreign fav must be penne arabiata. I really LOVE spicy food and I remember eating penne arabiata everyday at one point for 2 months!
[Изображение: 167390-Arrabiata-Pasta-Sauce-HERO-306004...72x310.jpg]

Edit:I actually went ahead and made myself some penne arrabiata lol! Makes me drool whenever i hear it Rofl
[Изображение: 68c4ace562.jpg]

RE: FOOD! what is your favorite - tears_of_fire - 06-28-2015

Yahoo it seems that the italian food wins everywhere Yahoo

PENNE ALL'ARRABBIATA = pens (that are a kind of pasta, shaped like the pen that you use to write) made in the way of the angry ones Laugh1 because is a very hot and spicy pasta Grin

another traditional food from the part of Italy where I live...... PIZZA ALLA ANDREA DORIA = pizza made in honor of Andrea Doria, that was an italian admiral / politician / lord born in 1466 in my town...... well...... this kind of pizza is higher / thicker and softer than the traditional pizza napoletana known in the rest of the world...... and because Andrea Doria was a mariner, this kind of pizza is also dressed with SARDINE (little fishes stored under olive oil) little black OLIVE and a lot of GARLIC, so this pizza is also known as SARDENARA...... Yahoo incredibly tasty Yahoo

[Изображение: th_550029458_sardenara_122_181lo.jpg]

[Изображение: th_500579859_sardenara2_122_353lo.jpg]