Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
TV series - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: English-speaking forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Форум: Free talks (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Тема: TV series (/showthread.php?tid=3046)

Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: TV series - tears_of_fire - 11-29-2016

Cray ...... just finished the very last episode of this one...... every last episode of a tv series leaves me always almost sad in a positive way, most of all if the series was good, with very good characters and enthralling stories...... as it is for MONK tv series...... a very pleasant character and a very touching final episode  Cray

RE: TV series - Filizion - 11-30-2016

No one here watches the epic Ash Vs Evildead? ZNation? Braindead? Wrecked?

I also watch some ppv`s from the WWE like when Brock Lesnar comes to action. oh and of course, South Park!

Fucking hate the Game of Thrones because my GF watches that shit every single day. Sad

RE: TV series - tears_of_fire - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 09:35 PM)Filizion Писал(а): No one here watches the epic Ash Vs Evildead?......

I have it on my hard-disk (long live eMule  Yahoo ) and it's in my "next-to-watch list"...... it looks cool, at least as good as it was in the Sam Raimi movies  Yahoo

[Изображение: ashvsevildead.jpg]

[Изображение: evil-dead-movie-poster-small1.jpg] [Изображение: evil_dead_ii.jpg] [Изображение: Army-of-Darkness-1192.jpg]

RE: TV series - tears_of_fire - 12-03-2016

(08-01-2015, 11:28 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(08-01-2015, 11:19 PM)abarai Писал(а): Well I've started a new series today called backstrom, olso 1 season so far with a doubt over a second season, which is a shame because first 2 episodes absolutely rocked

Laugh1 it looks cool Laugh1 but, my friend, I can confirm you that it has been cancelled after the first season...... anyway...... I'm going to download it Grin

[Изображение: backstrom.jpg]

[Изображение: backstrom-poster.jpg]

[Изображение: 85b547151c03e2f52e5bb4a75c875ada]

And finally I've started to watch this one...... and it's absolutely cool  Yahoo

RE: TV series - tears_of_fire - 12-26-2016

...... just started with this one...... I'm only at the 2nd episode but it looks very good......  Yahoo

[Изображение: Touch-touch-the-world-is-connected-30264840-500-400.jpg]

[Изображение: Touch-Season-1-touch-tv-series-35525394-500-281.jpg]

[Изображение: Touch-Season-2-touch-tv-series-34764039-500-400.jpg]

RE: TV series - tears_of_fire - 12-28-2016

(12-26-2016, 09:18 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): ...... just started with this one...... I'm only at the 2nd episode but it looks very good......  Yahoo

...... uffff......  To_take_umbrage in the first season it starts in a very good and original way, with a boy with the power to see and go beyond the reality as we see it, and to change the fate and lives of other people...... good ideas released in a very good way......then, second (and final) season, it looses itself in a mess of already seen crap...... boys and girls with special powers, experiments, kidnappings, conspiracies of a worldwide technology company, "codice da vinci" bullshits...... and looking at Kiefer Sutherland seems to watch at a new season of "24" series...... anyway......  Dntknw

RE: TV series - tears_of_fire - 01-02-2017

...... and now...... this is gonna be the next one...... science-fiction + dinosaurs + Steven Spielberg = ...... the result is quite obvious and probably not so original, a sort of "jurassic park" but set in the real jusassic age...... nothing new, but it looks well done and interesting anyway...... and, in the end, it's only one single (13 episodes) season......  Grin

[Изображение: Terra-Nova-cast.jpg]

[Изображение: cast-OK.jpg]

[Изображение: terranova__.jpg]

RE: TV series - tears_of_fire - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 12:00 AM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): ...... and now...... this is gonna be the next one...... science-fiction + dinosaurs + Steven Spielberg = ...... the result is quite obvious and probably not so original, a sort of "jurassic park" but set in the real jusassic age...... nothing new, but it looks well done and interesting anyway...... and, in the end, it's only one single (13 episodes) season......  Grin

...... in the end it was all very good stuff...... it would have been good also to have one more season...... anyway......  Pardon

RE: TV series - tears_of_fire - 01-03-2017

...... and now, this is gonna be the next one...... it's just the first episode, but it seems far better that the two previous seasons...... it has a very good atmosphere between "the others" and "the blair witch project"......  Yahoo

[Изображение: hqdefault.jpg]

[Изображение: maxw-654.jpg]

[Изображение: IMG_0340.png]

[Изображение: american-horror-story-6-roanoke-cast-pho...20x360.jpg]

RE: TV series - tears_of_fire - 01-06-2017

...... and after the horrors creeping in the woods...... this is gonna be the next one...... an amazing James Woods is Sebastian "tha shark" Stark, the invincible, the merciless, the relentless best attorney of Los Angeles county......  Yahoo

[Изображение: shark.jpg]

[Изображение: Shark.jpg] [Изображение: 18802511.jpg]