Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
New METALLICA album...... - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: English-speaking forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Форум: Metal music forums (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Тема: New METALLICA album...... (/showthread.php?tid=3540)

Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5

New METALLICA album...... - tears_of_fire - 11-02-2016

I'm asking myself: do we really need a new METALLICA album ??  Smile3

'till now we've had three anticipations of what is coming...... three videos where we all can admire the face of Lars trying to play keeping the tempo...... the tattoos of James...... a human wah wah pedal once called Kirk..... and a kind of chimp with a bass in hand...... ok ok it's Rob, and we like him not because he's an handsome guy  Laugh1

anyway...... what about the music ?!?

let me sum up...... we have "hardwired"...... too short and too simply to understand and to judge...... than we have "moth into flame"...... too long and I don't know, I like the chorus, with his "sad mood" but I don't know...... and, dish of the day, we have "atlas, rise"...... again I've said "no... guys... not so long again..." but about at its half there is this instrumental break that is pretty good...... I don't know why, reminds me something from "justice..." but the feeling ends too fast......

in general not bad songs (but I even hardly call "hardwired" a song...)...... songs too similar one to the other...... the general feeling is that, at this point, METALLICA are trying to spin around again and again around of something that themselves don't know what it is...... spin around and around without never hitting the target......

News of the day, Lars say that they want to make a new video for every single song of the new album...... if we can ever call "videos" these three...... anyway, I don't lose my faith......  Smile3

and so: do we really need a new METALLICA album ??  Smile3

RE: New METALLICA album...... - jared_wanted - 11-02-2016

like scandal coming before nu-way Some Kind Of Monster the album? who cares Grin

RE: New METALLICA album...... - tears_of_fire - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 07:28 PM)jared_wanted Писал(а): like scandal coming before nu-way Some Kind Of Monster the album? who cares Grin

and so, can we simply push aside the subject with a simple "I don't care" ?  Grin

RE: New METALLICA album...... - jared_wanted - 11-02-2016

against exactly Rofl

(11-02-2016, 09:07 PM)jared_wanted Писал(а): against exactly Rofl

Laugh1  don't you think that it would be better to say "fuck METALLICA they are the fucking cancer of the music business" ??  Laugh1  or say "YEHAAAA METALLICAAAAAA !! I fucking worship every note they pull out from their asses"  Laugh1  only a simple "I don't care" ??  Laugh1

[Изображение: 18575868.jpg]

[Изображение: james-hetfield1.jpg]

[Изображение: 05ac58919b7946171a8568b1d4608153.jpg]

RE: New METALLICA album...... - Raphael Nervo - 11-02-2016

The cycle of the great bands are coming to an end. If Metallica continue doing the same thing he did in KILL EM ALL today is would be judged, imagine if we had everything we wanted in our own way, it would be an eternal boredom. All the bands that are living, breathing and keeping their own instruments, are recording, playing their music and living a road. This new Metallica album seems to be a better thing that they have done since the Black Album. I am a bit suspicious to talk about the band. Metallica at least dared to switch styles, pleasing to all, was not a mere 4 ACDC notes and endless albuns.Mais of it.

(11-02-2016, 10:26 PM)Raphael Nervo Писал(а): ...... Metallica at least dared to switch styles, pleasing to all, was not a mere 4 ACDC notes and endless albuns.Mais of it.

I agree with you  Smile3

what makes me wonder if do we really need a new album from METALLICA (or MAIDEN, or JUDAS, or OZZY, or AC/DC or any other big old classic band) is in the set-lists of their shows...... it seems that to make a new album is some sort of excuse to go again on tour and keep on playing always the same old (great awesome) classic songs...... METALLICA set-list of their last (20 years) shows ?? easy to say...... "all nightmare long" from "death magnetic" (ok, this one only since 2008  Grin ), nothing from "lulu" or "st. anger" (god loves us......), "fuel" and "memory remains" from "reload", anything from "load" ?? I guess nothing...... and a lot of classics ("bells...", "fade...", "master...", "sanitarium...", "sandman...", "one" + a big medley from "kill....)  Smile3 always the same and both fans and METALLICA can go home happy as always  Smile3

and so, the new METALLICA album is again one of the most awaited albusm of the year, and maybe it will be one of the most discussed as always...... and I still wonder: do we really need it ??  Smile3

[Изображение: 452963e9-099b-45eb-8106-9272f2705415?w=800]

[Изображение: 53c2490df7e20709a36bf70636b3e20e.jpg]

[Изображение: e22509f4-6715-4f9e-9c14-8fc09dfeb479?w=800]

RE: New METALLICA album...... - Amardon - 11-04-2016

I listened all 3 available tracks from new album and I liked it) I think new album will be great)

RE: New METALLICA album...... - tears_of_fire - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 12:08 PM)Amardon Писал(а): I listened all 3 available tracks from new album and I liked it) I think new album will be great)

hope is the last to die......  Grin  Laugh1  Drinks

RE: New METALLICA album...... - tears_of_fire - 11-12-2016

...... and finally we got it......

http://en.metal-tracker.com/torrents/189718.html#null

and ?? so what ??  Grin

[Изображение: 9b913d703134321ba88e0e8fbc84d3d5.jpg]